Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Theres a worm in my weed!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blkarmphoenix, Jan 9, 2011.

1. WTF? I found a 1/8 inch long worm crawling on one of my buds, it is like NEON orange, almost though it was a red hair for a sec. Does anyone have any clue what this is, and more importantly, is my bud still smokeable?

2. Pics? I have never seen a neon orange worm. I have no other advice, but am interested on what others will say too, haha.

Weird shit man.

3. Take a picture, I wanna see this fucker.

I think if you pick it out and inspect the rest of the bud for more it's fine, educated guess tho.

4. haha take it off and smoke the bud. insects eat plants you know

5. eat it. its like the worm at the bottom of the tequila bottle.

6. hahaha purposely put in the bud by the dealer ( which will be the dealers answer if you confront him about this )

7. Your nugs may have come from and a new style of system called vermaponics that could be where the lil guy came from:D

8. It means your bud has worm shit in it. I wouldnt smoke that particular bud, and I'd
    inspect the other buds in the sack pretty carefully.

9. So let's be honest I'd smokem of course the worn not bud,bud is now useless toss it lol Jp jp

10. Make it into hash and cut your losses.

11. Smoke the worm, it'll get you so baked omfg :smoking:

12. thc worm they live in bud and if u smoke it u get super hi

13. This is what a friend of mine told me, Unfortunately my camera is broke, so no pics. but really if you imagine an inchworm, and turn it bright orange thats what were dealin with.

No way i'm eatin a mo freaking worm lol.

14. dude theses guys aren't being sarcastic, smoke it in a bowl with weed and youll get extra high

15. Seriously, its true.

16. IT IS.

smoke the worm.

17. #17 architoker, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2011
    smoking a little worm is not going to hurt you in any way. its your call if you want to, but don't worry about your bud. it's fine.

edit: i'm not saying that smoking the worm is going to get you high, i'm just saying it wont hurt you. but would you want some mofuckin giant puttin a torch to you?

18. yea dude you gotta smoke that worm

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhDZN0RFjw]YouTube - You fail[/ame]

20. dont do it these dudes be trolling