Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Feeling high after a week of sobriety. Any ideas why?

• Please log in to reply

parcheesed

parcheesed

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
So when i used to smoke daily, I'd practically be high or feel something that definitely isn't sober close to 24/7, but as of Jan 1st I've been on a T-break. Today is day 8 of this.

Right now i definitely feel as though I'd just smoked marijuana and i know i haven't and I've felt this way since about an hour ago. I haven't even been around it today or in the last 8 days. Today all that i did was go longboarding, eat sushi and then sit in a hot tub for about 2 hours.

Any ideas why i feel this way? I didn't think it was possible for marijuana to make you feel high days after not smoking it, but that's literally what it feels like, just not as intense. I do have to say though the feeling is fucking amazing. Posted Image

Pool of Booze

Pool of Booze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,265 posts
All in your head, sometimes after long periods of smoking your brain plays tricks on you.

Sober feels high to me after long periods of times of being high. It's really bad when you start to get a workout going.

pppppppp

pppppppp

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
you are full of shit

datgudgud

datgudgud

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
It's called being sober!! It's a good thing to be once in a while man!

stonedpenguin

stonedpenguin

you scared, baby?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 162 posts
DUDE, yes! today is my 11th day and I randomly feel high, especially when I'm with my friends. it's the withdrawal. only 5 more months to go..

good luck!

kG_Blazed

kG_Blazed

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,349 posts
you are high on life. the best kind of high. enjoy. ;)

Pool of Booze

Pool of Booze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,265 posts
This is either day 18 or 19...I have about 2 weeks to go. Longest break since I started smoking ever...I smoked everyday for about a year straight anywhere from 2-3gs

datgudgud

datgudgud

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

This is either day 18 or 19...I have about 2 weeks to go. Longest break since I started smoking ever...I smoked everyday for about a year straight anywhere from 2-3gs

and how do you feel? cant wait to start smoking again or what?

parcheesed

parcheesed

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

DUDE, yes! today is my 11th day and I randomly feel high, especially when I'm with my friends. it's the withdrawal. only 5 more months to go..

good luck!

Right? exactly, i think having a damn good day with my friends is partly the reason. Good luck to you too man! :D

Pool of Booze

Pool of Booze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,265 posts
The first day, I was amped....to start again, still has not changed much. I even ending up buying a celebatory bong and a sick bowl for it. I've had it for about two weeks now and I'm getting stoked to smoke out of it.

About the time my break is up some real good bubble hash is coming in town along with the usual good dank. Going to break the new member of my family in rightful

JordanPoP

JordanPoP

• Registered Upgraded
  • 213 posts
It isnt good for your body to be in a hottub for more then 15 minutes.l

DRTYDUB21

DRTYDUB21

Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,848 posts

good luck!

It is not "withdrawals".

It is just all in your mind OP, as long as bud is the only thing you have done.
:hippie:
I know sometimes I find myself tripping for a couple seconds, but yeah thats not from marijuana..

keys420

keys420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 305 posts
People who get stoned all the time often mistake natural euphoria and happiness with "feeling high". You're just high on life lol

If I feel good, I must be on drugs!

stonedpenguin

stonedpenguin

you scared, baby?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 162 posts

It isnt good for your body to be in a hottub for more then 15 minutes.l

hahahahahahahaha

tswank88

tswank88

• Registered Upgraded
  • 242 posts
That usually happens to me about 1-3 days after i smoke, I get sudden feelings that I'm high and I feel high. Kinda like flashbacks

dskunk893

dskunk893

• Registered Upgraded
  • 401 posts
Thc is stored in fat cells, so maybe when you went long boarding you started to burn some fat and then the hot tub increased your metabolism and started to replace the thc with some water and therefore releasing it in your brain?
idk but ive had the same feeling and it was like right after running a few miles so i figured i burned up some fat with thc in it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users