Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Hemp Wick

• Please log in to reply

420 bruhh

420 bruhh

Dank Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 571 posts
Where can I get hemp wick? Besides a heap shop.

Similar Topics: Hemp Wick     x

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,587 posts

420 bruhh

420 bruhh

Dank Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 571 posts
How do you make it?

BadKittySmiles

BadKittySmiles

Compassion Support BadKatsCannaPharm.com

• Bronze Member
  • 6,587 posts

420 bruhh

420 bruhh

Dank Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 571 posts
What if I just bought a candle wick at like micheals, or something; same thing right?

SsmokeWeed

SsmokeWeed

Let's Build

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,428 posts

What if I just bought a candle wick at like micheals, or something; same thing right?

No it is not the same thing, I've made my own by buying hemp twine at Micheal's or Joanne's craft stores and dipping it in melted beeswax (which you can buy online).

Or you can go here: TheBeelineStore.com

I suggest buying it so you can insure quality, ya dig?

Friendlybear

Friendlybear

Platinum User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 660 posts
DO NOT USE BEELINE! Its the worst. Ital is also aweful. I dont know why the head shops even carry that stuff. I tried all the wicks I can find online and most of them are too exspensive and taste like crap. If you're in Humboldt you can get Humboldt wick at most of the shops. You can also go to www.humboldt-traders.com for good deals on humboldt wick. I always get mine from eBay because I like the buyer protection but my friend ordered right off the site and it came 2 days later. That website also has really cool wick holders to keep next to your bong. The wick holders are kind of too big though to take on outdoor excursions. I love to hike and leave a trail of smoke!

Does anyone one know a good site for wick holders?

Friendlybear

Friendlybear

Platinum User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 660 posts
hey man, I just want to tell you that I tried all the wicks and the hemp wick from humboldt is my favorite. I think its the cheapest too. you can find it on eBay, thats where I get it, or they have a website called humboldt-traders.com.

cronickid

cronickid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 871 posts

DO NOT USE BEELINE! Its the worst. Ital is also aweful. I dont know why the head shops even carry that stuff. I tried all the wicks I can find online and most of them are too exspensive and taste like crap. If you're in Humboldt you can get Humboldt wick at most of the shops. You can also go to www.humboldt-traders.com for good deals on humboldt wick. I always get mine from eBay because I like the buyer protection but my friend ordered right off the site and it came 2 days later. That website also has really cool wick holders to keep next to your bong. The wick holders are kind of too big though to take on outdoor excursions. I love to hike and leave a trail of smoke!

Does anyone one know a good site for wick holders?

Lotta people say lotta good shit bout Beeline..but whatevs.
Wrap that shit around your lighter.

grass man420

grass man420

Bong Mania

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,222 posts
i bought a roll a few days ago at liquid chrome just to try it out.lt costed me 5$ for a big roll of it. waste of time and money i found out though. cause you light it off your lighter then light your bowl with it. and it just creates a pointless step to smoking a bowl. its supposed to be healthier but you wont notice any changes. using it just gets annoying with it. just my $0.02 though . you can order them online. the Grasscity shop might have them.:hello: its easier to just go to your local head shop to save shipping charges and get it right away. are you underage so they wont let you in you local head shop? if so here comes the ban hammer
im just joking though.

Attached Thumbnails

• aaabanhammer_forecast.gif

Friendlybear

Friendlybear

Platinum User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 660 posts
I do have a friends that only uses beeline. I just personally prefer the wick from humboldt. it tastes so delicious just like the humboldt buds!

Spyro99

Spyro99

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 479 posts
I've used what I think is bee line. What tastes bad is when the wick goes out and the smoke that is coming off the smoldering end of twine. That smoke tastes terrible and like absolute shit. But just don't inhale the smoke from when you put out the bee line and it's always worked for me.

Friendlybear

Friendlybear

Platinum User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 660 posts
nice. I think some people like the thickness of beeline and others want a thinner hemp wick. I think the biggest factor seems to beeee the beeswax used. After I tried about 6 different wicks I found at local shops and on the internet, I settle for the one they make locally here in humboldt. Something about the humboldt bees, I guess! Everyone smokes in humboldt, even the bees!! lol.

Does anyone know where to get a good deal on a wick holder? Any hemp wick out there I should try?

Spyro99

Spyro99

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 479 posts
Yeah I definitely want to try the Humboldt wick, and to be honest I've never seen one of those wick holders but they look cool.

Friendlybear

Friendlybear

Platinum User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 660 posts
I've been searching for hemp wick holders but I can only find the ones on the humboldt-traders.com website. There are some on etsy but they are the same as the ones on the website. Someone wrote an article about using a dental floss container for hemp wick but I think the plastic would melt if the flame gets too low.:bongin:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users