Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Using someone else's urine for a drug test

• Please log in to reply

Marco0811

Marco0811

Kush Master

• Registered Upgraded
  • 226 posts
I'm going to be given one of those take home crappy piss tests and I was wondering could I save my friend's urine for about a month and then use it with this take home test?

KillerKush

KillerKush

Lost, Found or Pursueing?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 8,985 posts

I'm going to be given one of those take home crappy piss tests and I was wondering could I save my friend's urine for about a month and then use it with this take home test?

uhh I don't think it would work.. get it like a day or two before? I'll overnight you my piss for $50!! :D :D

MickeyMeese

MickeyMeese

Cheese Lover

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,437 posts

Well, don't forget about body temp man. That pee better be warm when you hand it over to be tested. Otherwise, the jigs up. :rolleyes: I don't see this as a very viable option, but I'm sure someone's gotten away with it before.

DAVlD

DAVlD

9 to the universe

• Gold Member
  • 8,983 posts

Marco0811

Marco0811

Kush Master

• Registered Upgraded
  • 226 posts
Is there anyway to keep it body temp?

cball

cball

I divide by zero...

• Gold Member
  • 11,130 posts

slothkidd

slothkidd

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Ok can you microwave the piss to warm it up before the test and tuck it under your sack while on your way to the test?

slothkidd

slothkidd

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Well, don't forget about body temp man. That pee better be warm when you hand it over to be tested. Otherwise, the jigs up. :rolleyes: I don't see this as a very viable option, but I'm sure someone's gotten away with it before.

Ok can you microwave the piss to warm it up before the test and tuck it under your sack while on your way to the test?

architoker

architoker

canabananabanoids

• Bronze Member
  • 5,411 posts

DMX

DMX

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,230 posts
Your going to keep your friends piss for a whole month? No need for that. Get the piss a day or 2 before the test... and just warm it up before the test.

And why are you getting a take home drug test... I mean, its obviously not for a job because why would they let you take home a drug test? If its from your parents... Idk what to tell you. If your parents are that fucked up they would drug test their kid for weed.... You gotta do something about that.

architoker

architoker

canabananabanoids

• Bronze Member
  • 5,411 posts

senorbonifas

senorbonifas

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
get his piss a day or two before and tape it under ur sack on the way to the john to keep it luke warm and just pour it in. Job done.

420 bruhh

420 bruhh

Dank Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 571 posts
You can freeze it if you need it for that long, but I would suggest buying the same one they have, and try it out with a little bit of the pee. Or, take an eyedrop bottle, pour it out halfway and fill it back up with bleach. Carry it in there and empty it into your piss. Worked for me last night.

BeanTownzFinest

BeanTownzFinest

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 152 posts
Get hanwarmers to keep the piss body temp:smoke:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users