show your spoon

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by itokealot420, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Keep riding me after that :devious:

2. That's you?? You look like a badass

3. Ha ha it's Micheal Douglas portraying William Foster in the movie Falling Down. William Foster is a hero of mine. Some blades on GC refer to me as DFENS which was William Foster's car license plate.

4. Oh yeah lol....Falling Down....is that the one where the dude gets annoyed with a bunch of little things and goes crazy?

5. #1206 Old School Smoker, Jul 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2014
    Yep, he snaps. I would never in a million years do what he did. But I have wondered what it might be like to have it actually take place. That movie gives me somewhat of a perspective. I identify with the everyday frustrations of suburban L.A. living. That's why the character of William Foster is one of my heroes.

Now let's see some more pics of spoons.

6. My first and only spoon. It's great

Attached Files:

7. Meet Goddess! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405614336.130157.jpg

"How many hits of lsd have you taken in the past 10 minutes."

8. There are two of these threads. So I guess I have to post on both.

I got 5 glass pieces altogether. My first pieces was a bubbler so that I will not have to share (title name). My first beautiful bowl hit blew like a whistle but was confiscated and to make up for it I bought one that looked like gummy worms (my high snack) and that was stolen and still in use. So in order to compensate I bought two pieces similar sized pieces that were cool at different times (very bad idea as you will end up favoring one).

View attachment 142797
    View attachment 142798
    View attachment 142796
    View attachment 142799

9. Not my first choice but the one I wanted had been purchased. Breaking in this guy as we speak.....
    [​IMG]

10. Why is nearly every picture gone. It's filled with garbage

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. My first still has to be broken in

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

12. Nice Piece man!

13. Why thank you. There are so many nice and unique pieces here. It's awesome looking at them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Yea, There are cool looking pieces on this forum. Im the type of stoner who collects pieces, I miss all my pieces. Some were confiscated, some I sold and others I had to ditch'em to avoid getting busted by the cops. I still have pics of my old beautiful bowls..
    View attachment 121687
    View attachment 121686
    View attachment 121685
    View attachment 121684
    View attachment 1089802

15. Free spoon I got

sent from your mom's house

Attached Files:

16. #1217 blue spoon, Aug 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
    One of the many infamous blue spoons. And due for a good cleaning at that i just love to see that silver fuming go to work!!

Had to clean her after seeing the pic. I actually call this one "lil bud" because it came from a local nc blower that was starting out and i bileave he tryed to make a bud on the back. Idk yall be the judge!

Attached Files:

17. Yea it's my grandpa he lost his leg on a motocycle when he was 17.

18. My new piece. Local asheville blower
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408717833.491882.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408717853.277917.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. First spoon, nice and clean, and a shot of it after some use. It's kind of basic but its thick glass and heavy. I forgot to turn on the flash when I took pics before I cleaned it so its not showing a lot of the light blue color.

Sent from my XT1053 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files: