show your spoon

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by itokealot420, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Thanks dude :wave:

2. Hahah dude, you got that from aetheos21 or w/e right?

He hasn't sent my shit out and it's been over a week I am starting to get pissed. Hell, the guy wont even reply to my messages...

3. Haha yeah I got it from him, he did the same thing to me. It takes like 2-3 weeks and he didnt respond until like the 2nd week. I think he will send it though.

4. never use one, but here's my girl's

[​IMG]

5. Simple but I like it. It only really gets use when I'm outside somewhere smoking. Other than that I usually always hit the bong. :smoke:

[​IMG]

6. Alright good to hear!

7. I like the Music note one my GF would love that shes a music major. But she dosent smoke enough to buy it haha

8. pics from my phone

Attached Files:

9. I need a new spoon, I broke my bubbler few days ago.

10. :eek: I just realized I've never posted pics of my pipe. You will not be disappointed when I get around to taking pics later tonight!

11. Come on people, lets keep this thread going
    My Spoon
    [​IMG]
    My and my bro named it yoda, small and green, but they both kick ass. :smoke:

12. Just bought my first one last week:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supasing

13. 021.jpg

Pretty decent bowl i got for free from my head shop, because i come in so much and buy shit ha.:hello: Its actually pretty thick it just has a small bowl.

14. Meet snoopy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

Love this thing :smoke::smoke::smoke:

16. wow the rest of that piece totally makes up for the half burnt bowl in there

17. Heres mine, gets the job done!

Attached Files:

18. #60 smokeRises, Feb 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
    small and portable, only been used a couple times. alas, it's my only piece; i mostly roll with paper planes, i've been wanting to get a new spoon though, maybe one that's a bit bigger and more group friendly. any here's the pic:

[​IMG]