New HVY mini

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by nanners, Jan 8, 2011.

1. I'm not dogging your piece at all. I live the colors. I just want to know what is hvy gimmick? I mean this ones nice but I've seen some that look like cheap China glass. Does he just like really basic looking bongs? Are they thick? They don't sell any around here so sorry I've never seen one in person they could be sick for all I know.

2. Thanks, this is still my favorite piece. I use it all the time.... bumpin my threads? :p :wave:

The Hvy bongs were on sale at my local headshop at the time and it was a gift. Its really nice glass and well made, nice little mini. I use it for vapping all the time, I only smoked out of it twice.

3. I feel you. I think it looks really nice. Just never really understood what HVY brings to the game. Not dogging it. It is nice. Just curious if someone could explain it. They always looked like soft glass to me.

4. Had my HVY mini for 4 years before the joint finally gave out on it. For the price, it was amazing. The glass is pretty heavy from what I can tell. (Thus the name "HVY" I suppose?) I let that sucker freeze solid almost every night out in the garage in the winter and never had any issues with it. Tough as nails if my experience is typical. :cool:
    I would have gotten a larger HVY if they had any to replace mine with. But my shop only had minis.
    The artwork on them is nice as well.

Nice piece, OP. Almost pulled the trigger on one of those myself recently! :D

5. Thanks.. Its a solid piece. Its been dropped and knocked over a few times with no damage.