Worried about my order

Discussion in 'General' started by fury2, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all,

I ordered a glass water-pipe from grasscity at the beginning of december with regular shipping, no tracking #. I got an e-mail saying the package shipped December 6th. I am beginning to think that nothing actually shipped. I got some b/s email saying that it can be delayed up to 8 weeks which is complete crap, I could go to ups, fedex, or the post office right now and ship a package from the eastern seaboard of the US to amsterdam in half a month max.

Has anyone had problems with this company? I have read scam reports online where people say they have received nothing from this company. I am considering going to my bank to get the charge removed.

2. i'm in the same spot. but yeah there is a huge delay because they have to send by ship instead of by plane until february. (this is what i heard)

also everything was backed up, especially through customs, due to the holidays

3. There are people who ordered in November and they're just getting their shit now. It's gonna take a hell of a lot longer than you expect I can guarantee that much.

4. This belongs in another section.

But when I ordered it took around 4 weeks to finally get. I also didn't order during December where mail takes forever since millions of people are mailing boxes and what not for the holidays. That's why it's taking extra long. 4 weeks regular time to the US, plus the week or 2 delay presented by the holidays.

5. If wanting any information on your order at all, you need to contact Shop Support. We have no info on orders here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.