Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Opinions on what to do with leftover marijuana from cannabutter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bmandoop, Jan 6, 2011.

1. 2 months ago i used (Hashmouf's guide I believe) a half ounce of mid grade marijuana to make cannabutter. I was always told never to throw away remaining marijuana so I put the remains in my freezer for later.

So I have approximately a half ounce of the buttery, frozen, ball of remaining marijuana that has been sitting in my freezer and was wondering...

-what would YOU do to get the most out of the remaining bud? Need some help on ideas so i can get real medicated :smoke:

2. you can:

1. smoke it

2. possible smoke it

3. try smoking it

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HCdRk0o5yk]YouTube - Family Guy - Smoke![/ame]

:D

3. If you really must, throw it back into a pot with some water and a half stick of butter.

Bring to boil for an hour or so. Stir frequently.

This time after straining the material, take it still wraped in cheese cloth and dunk it in a cup of warm water. Re squeeze over your main butter. Repeat this step till the water coming off is clear.