Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Opinions on what to do with leftover marijuana from cannabutter?

• Please log in to reply

bmandoop

bmandoop

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
2 months ago i used (Hashmouf's guide I believe) a half ounce of mid grade marijuana to make cannabutter. I was always told never to throw away remaining marijuana so I put the remains in my freezer for later.

So I have approximately a half ounce of the buttery, frozen, ball of remaining marijuana that has been sitting in my freezer and was wondering...

-what would YOU do to get the most out of the remaining bud? Need some help on ideas so i can get real medicated :smoke:

MasterOG

MasterOG

It's a wrap!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,158 posts
you can:

1. smoke it

2. possible smoke it

3. try smoking it

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HCdRk0o5yk]YouTube - Family Guy - Smoke![/ame]

:D

countzer0

countzer0

• Registered Upgraded
  • 669 posts
If you really must, throw it back into a pot with some water and a half stick of butter.

Bring to boil for an hour or so. Stir frequently.

This time after straining the material, take it still wraped in cheese cloth and dunk it in a cup of warm water. Re squeeze over your main butter. Repeat this step till the water coming off is clear.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users