Official Munchie Pic Thread- Always Updated

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by TECH N9NE, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Chicken Marsala topped with bleu cheese with fresh pasta from scratch, chicken stock from scratch in the sauce, roasted Brussels sprouts, and some strawberry and tomato bruschetta!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391272193.661690.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Using antibiotics to get over this sinus infection means it's time to start munching on kimchi again, so I'm having a little on the side here. Back on my diet today, so I made 3 eggs and 6 bacon and 6 sausage with veggies cooked in ghee and seasoned with turmeric, garlic, lemon juice and ginger. F u inflammation and excess body fat! About 20oz of black coffee on ice to wash it all down!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. [quote name="j-mf-s" post="19447477" timestamp="1391275829"]Using antibiotics to get over this sinus infection means it's time to start munching on kimchi again, so I'm having a little on the side here. Back on my diet today, so I made 3 eggs and 6 bacon and 6 sausage with veggies cooked in ghee and seasoned with turmeric, garlic, lemon juice and ginger. F u inflammation and excess body fat! About 20oz of black coffee on ice to wash it all down!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391275862.326110.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391275875.759167.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391375377.753070.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391375387.014757.jpg Fresh Gambas prawns,Pine nuts,Baby bell papersCherry tomatoesAvocadoYellow bell paperDillChivesChili flake Olive oil Soy sauce

6. Damn tony! Lookin good m8!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. [quote name="j-mf-s" post="19453941" timestamp="1391375679"]Damn tony! Lookin good m8!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Thanks man ;) extra nice coming from a chef! :)

8. My gf made em! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391398684.779979.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Can I be the champion again???? Who else is mad spammin the munchie thread these days? Did anyone take my place while I left??Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Hell no it pretty much died, the only person it could be is @[member='norml56']

11. Well dang! Here's to a revival! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I tried to keep it alive, but it got old being the only one posting anything for whole pages sometimes.

13. Yikes. That's completely understandable señor. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391468461.728071.jpg Meanwhile I made burgers.. :D :smoke:

15. How much are plane tickets to Ireland anyhow?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Nothing Fancy, Grilled cheese with this killer garlic cheddar bread from great harvest bread Co. with Munster cheese, 3 year aged cheddar and swiss.
    [​IMG]

17. Good ole chops

Attached Files:

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391728352.087581.jpg

Shouldn't be that expensive ;)

Made kick ass lamb with potatoes in gravy
    Mmm

19. Comfort food again. Tatertot casserole. ground beef, garlic, yellow squash, onion, carrot, spinach, cheddar, green bell pepper, jalapeno, worchestire, sweet yellow and orange peppers.

[​IMG]

20. Nanner bread.

[​IMG]