Tommy Chong Bongs...Help

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by CanadianLady420, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Where the fuck can I buy one? Can I even still buy one?

Any online store references would be cool.

Any additional shit you know about these pieces would be cool too; If you've ever used one, was it thick? Did it smoke well?

2. Weren't they banned and seized and wasn't he thrown in jail?

3. They aren't for sale anymore. The only way to get one is off of someone who already has bought and owns it. They pop up on craigslist sometimes, but they are expensive as fuck because of their rarity.

4. Well hello, officer, rapist, murderer. Whoever you are.

5. I'm not any of those things haha. I have a Ching bong I'm trying to get rid of and I know you can't directly sell on this website so if anyone is interested they should email me.

6. Chong, not Ching. Dang typos

7. i was the lead blower on the tube crew for Chong, i may have some leads for anyone interested

8. That would be helpful friend

9. Ive seen 2 Bubblers on the Venice Boardwalk if your in CA. Besides that hit up the Los Angeles Craigslist i know if your selling glass online you wouldnt mind shipping for a couple extra bucks

10. #11 HighOnTheTotem, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    You?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Looking very onward an upward to a couple of custom rad pieces, hopefully soon =)

12. to highonthetotem, yeah that be my goofy lookin ass

13. kinda creepy now that i think about it...are those all the pics of me off my old myspace page? which reminds me, been meaning to delete that page since i havent used it in like 3 yrs

14. lol. man.. the internet.... Its getting scarier and scarier. Can you imagine how much information it's going to have in just 20 years..

20 years ago, Windows 3.1 was released..

DAMN :eek:

15. Can you help me out? I really want one ! sending love!

16. Don't remember to be honest, but that shows you how easily your info can be accessed on the internet.

On a side note, I'm immensely jealous of your record collection and delicious Hardee's fast food in the second photo.

17. Ok, I didn't know he went to jail and I searched it up, did he go to jail because he wasn't saying his stuff was "tobacco use only"? :p

18. r u still looking for Chong Glass? Let me know please.

19. Please look at CL in Los Angeles for Chong Bong. I don't know if I can post the direct link or not. (3) are listed.