BEST game to play while stoned

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Kesseler, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Haha I have that on my ipod and when I'm stoned in science class I play it :smoke:

2. Monkala. Its a marble game. Pretty sweet

3. Damn I remember that game from when I was like in Elementary school :cool:

4. [​IMG]

this with three of your best buds gathered round some weed. :smoke:

5. Mario party is a game of the gods ;D

6. [​IMG]

need I say more? oh and watching Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon is fuckin awesome too

oh and to the one who posted DK Country...I cant tell you how many hours me and my roommate spent playing 2 player competative....lol all we had for 7 months was a tv with no cable and an SNES:hello:

7. Fallout 3 and Oblivion are sick games stoned just because they are so immersive and there is so much to do you can just play for hours and not care about real life lol.

If I'm feeling competitive I'll play some bad company 2 or Halo Reach

8. Looks trippy as a mofo

9. Littlebigplanet 2.

Trust me.

10. monster rain?

i never played it but jim norton has.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CceYMkW7e2M]YouTube - Opie & Anthony: The Origins Of Monster Rain - Part 1 of 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzGy5DzA2a0&feature=related]YouTube - Opie & Anthony: The Origins Of Monster Rain - Part 2 of 2[/ame]

11. Team Fortress 2.

The sad thing is, with this sober month I'm doing I've only gotten to play it stoned 3 or 4 times...

12. Portal.

I love Portal in general, and playing it stoned is awesomesauce. My best time ever is slightly under two hours when stoned while I was showing the game to someone else.

13. These are the best ones,

Pac Man Championship Edition DX(i think)
    Pinball Fx2

and the best goes tooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLANTS Vs. ZOMBIES!

14. I have an old SNES hooked up to a small tv in my room. I smoke a blunt and go play Mario that shit's trippy :smoking:

15. no doubt, i used to sit stoned and play Fallout for days.

i haven't got to play it yet. i played the first one stoned out of my mind, and had a good time.

that shit's trippy as fuck.

16. ill walk around aimlessly and find the coolest shit ever. :poke:

Attached Files:

17. man and my friend get high as fuck and play left 4 dead 2, its so assy but at the same time i love startling the witches

[​IMG]
    this is left4dead not the second one but i just wanted to find a good picture
    of a witch and this one describes what i do when i see one

18. This. Everything about TF2 is so absurd; the cartoony graphics, the character responses/voice commands, bizarre weaponry, even those stupid hats. Being stoned just makes it ten times funnier. Even if you're getting dominated, it's impossible to get frustrated by a game that's just so goofy.

Portal is good too, it's a shame it's so short... you can basically beat it in one sitting. Can't wait to light up a joint and play some Portal 2 when that finally comes out, though.

19. #60 ruthlessrod, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2011

Agreed but my second would have to be Aion. Being in the abyss with the sound up and just killing people and shit with this music.
    The only thing that sucked about this game is that its made by korens and they dont give a shit about us. On the american side you would get about 1 patch every 6 months if that =/ Koreans had one like every day lol...
    Wait till about 24 seconds and the combat music kicks in =p.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzvJ3sFzmPw"]YouTube - aion cbt4 combat music trance[/ame]