BEST game to play while stoned

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Kesseler, Jan 4, 2011.

1. N64: super smash bros
    PS2: tony Hawks underground
    Xbox 360: LA Noire/the COD 4 sniper assassination mission/COD5 zombies

2. GTA san andreas where you get on the motorcycle and jump over hoover dam. That was so much fun.

Another one that gets an honorable mention is infamous. You are a mutant that collects electricity form any electrical source. You store it in your body, then you go fight the bad guys by expelling the electricity on them. Fun game.

3. Saints Row 2, Saints Row 3, and Saints Row 4!

4. Those are great games
    Cod

5. Team Fortress 2.
    [​IMG]

6. #427 DerMitDemBlunt, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2015
    mount and blade warband napoleonic wars <3

7. Halo 4 is the best mundane shooter to play while zooted. So immersive

8. Tf2 is awesome when stoned or drunk.

9. It really is. I dare anyone to try not to laugh at this game's shenanigans while they're baked as a cake. XD

10. the BEST thing to do when you're stoned on a nice energetic sativa strain is do all the grinding for your Final Fantasy type games or any game where you need to do major levelling up. There's a part in FFXIII where you're in a giant field with a shit ton of fightable animals and I ground for like five straight hours and massively levelled up to a point where the game wasn't even fun anymore it was just easy.

For a more relaxed high though, I love simple games like Animal Crossing/Harvest Moon cause they're so laid back and the soundtracks are usually awesome. Running around in Skyrim is also a good choice just to chill out and have a good time.

11. Another fun game is Plants vs. Zombiez: garden warfare

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

12. I LOVE destiny. KInda grindy and a good shooter

13. Mariokart 64 is the tits when you're blitzed. It's a classic and you don't have to think.

14. Im really feelin the first sly cooper game. The theif raccoon

15. Zoning out to Animal Crossing New Leaf on my 3DS lol. I can't wait for the new game, Happy Home Designer to come out.
    [​IMG]