BEST game to play while stoned

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Kesseler, Jan 4, 2011.

1. [​IMG]

Even if you dont have a ps2 (maybe compatible with ps3), you can find a torrent etc online. Best game ive ever played stoned. Its scary as HELL even though it was made years ago, and the story line is beyond amazing. Play it on a foggy day, while your all alone, and have the lights off. Let only the light from the outside dim your house, and enjoy...silent hill 2.

2. Dude, this would be amazing. I've never played silent hill, but playing scary as fuck games while you're stoned is the best

3. Try it man, not only is it scary but it's so intriguing

4. DL deadspace 2 from the PSN.....that shit is scary...oh it's a demo.

5. Screw that game stoned man. Pissed my pants sober playing deadspace xD

6. I dunno but cod black ops today made me shit my pants. It twas fucking epic. Shooting my gun and pwning and diving like a movie. Then recoil and being all tactical.

And beatiful games like Flower.

7. Do yourself a favor and either buy the full game or download the demo of Pacman Championship Edition. I played the demo when I was pretty lit and absolutely loved it. Bought the full game tonight and it has been amazing! Love the visuals and music. Gameplay is also gnarly.

8. I'm really glad you liked it :D Its a great game to play, especially while stoned. I hope more people think the way you do

9. Is there a xbox version of silent hill?

10. This thread so godforsakenly misguided. In an attempt to rectify the situation, I will now post the game so amazing to play when high, the thread can now be locked.

252px-Mercenaries_2_cover_art.jpg

That is all.

11. Thanks for the spam man. didn't need it

12. #13 Quandary, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
    How the fuck is that spam? I'm putting my opinion out there. Is there a problem with that? Seriously man, no need to hate on everyone that (even jokingly) disagrees with you. Fucking loser, man.

13. If you're looking for "I just came everywhere" just go out and play Assassins Creed, any of the 3. I played the ending to ACB high as a chandelier, intensity levels reached distant universes.

14. Some of the best shit to play stoned right here:
    [​IMG]

15. I can still remember when that game was new.

Also, if you like Silent Hill, try Amnesia The Dark Descent.

Edge your seat fuckin shit right there.

16. More of a troll, coming and telling me i'm wrong on my own thread in that manner.

17. Never played Silent Hill, much less while high, but I can't imagine it would be fun. Then again, I'm not a fan of scary games, so there's that.

The best games to play while baked are Feeding Frenzy or Lumines Live; you can get them both on XBL Arcade.

18. to be honest, I don't think that person was trying to be a troll, just trying to be funny. At least where I live, jokes based on a be-all-end-all, thread/conversation stopper, are par for the course. I instantly recognized the sarcasm, but im from upstate ny and that's how we roll.

19. donkey kong country is one of my favourite games still to this day