Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How much does 1 Gram of OG Kush Cost?

• Please log in to reply

BigSark

BigSark

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
I live in Michigan. How much does 1 gram cost here? how bout 1/8th?

hiimhi

hiimhi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,200 posts
10-15$

slarzon

slarzon

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,896 posts
in minnesota a 8th is 60 idk about whare you live

stonedpenguin

stonedpenguin

you scared, baby?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 162 posts
in texas its 20-25

0neLove

0neLove

TrichomeTavern

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,146 posts
1g - OG - $15-$20.

1/8 - OG - $55.

Was prices for OG, in MI...for me.

S0UR

S0UR

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,007 posts
Dude don't pay more than $20.

SaberLily

SaberLily

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

this^

Flight96

Flight96

Certified Green Thumb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,488 posts

Don't pay more than $10....

S0UR

S0UR

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,007 posts

Don't pay more than $10....

Not everyone has good connections.

artic

artic

grape in the shower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,116 posts
1g = 15-25 ~ 20 is standard, if they charge any more they are fucking you, less they are cutting you a deal
8th = 50-60 ~ again, 55 is standard, 60 they are fucking you, 50 they are cutting you a deal

Flight96

Flight96

Certified Green Thumb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,488 posts

Not everyone has good connections.

I dont have any connections lmao. Anyone from here would tell you that.

PuRPzz

PuRPzz

Is Right Ripped

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,007 posts
10 bucks in canada lol

KingofthePlebs

KingofthePlebs

Burn my words

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,037 posts

I dont have any connections lmao. Anyone from here would tell you that.

Not everyone lives in California bro. I'm kinda tired of hearing you guys brag about how good your prices are. We get it, your state's cooler than ours. It still doesn't help anyone figure out what they SHOULD be paying.

Flight96

Flight96

Certified Green Thumb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,488 posts

Not everyone lives in California bro. I'm kinda tired of hearing you guys brag about how good your prices are. We get it, your state's cooler than ours. It still doesn't help anyone figure out what they SHOULD be paying.

Someone hasn't smoked tonight lol. And i'm just saying there's better deals out there in the world. Chill out Oscar the grouch.

EDIT: I'm flattered you think my budget crisis state is so fucking awesome. cuz i think so too.:rolleyes:

Edited by Flight96, 04 January 2011 - 09:17 AM.

KingofthePlebs

KingofthePlebs

Burn my words

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,037 posts

Someone hasn't smoked tonight lol. And i'm just saying there's better deals out there in the world. Chill out Oscar the grouch.

EDIT: I'm flattered you think my budget crisis state is so fucking awesome. cuz i think so too.:rolleyes:

Thought you might take my tone as grouchy.. really it's just seething with jealousy. And you're damn right I haven't smoked tonight I've been on probation for possession of a grand total of .75 grams of marijuana. Haha so you're really hitting close to home. Wasn't attacking you, that's kinda what I hate about typing- no inflection.

And I almost made a comment about the budget crisis but I figured it wasn't pertinent. But honestly you're still paying taxes and beyond that you probably don't feel the budget crisis as much as your politicians do. I love longboarding, and I love weed, so you better believe I think you live in a cool state ;)

No hard feelings
  • kelly055 likes this

Flight96

Flight96

Certified Green Thumb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,488 posts

Thought you might take my tone as grouchy.. really it's just seething with jealousy. And you're damn right I haven't smoked tonight I've been on probation for possession of a grand total of .75 grams of marijuana. Haha so you're really hitting close to home. Wasn't attacking you, that's kinda what I hate about typing- no inflection.

And I almost made a comment about the budget crisis but I figured it wasn't pertinent. But honestly you're still paying taxes and beyond that you probably don't feel the budget crisis as much as your politicians do. I love longboarding, and I love weed, so you better believe I think you live in a cool state ;)

No hard feelings

None taken brother:wave:

ObamasBong

ObamasBong

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 445 posts
$20 a g and 55-60 an 1/8th

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users