Dippers Anonymous

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rppd on tr33s, Jan 4, 2011.

1. I Almost barfed after washing it.

2. I once worked as a farm hand in Mississippi and dipped skol and chewed redman...I STILL have fucking nightmares of chokeing and gagging on that shit, wakes me up in a sweat.....years later, I was walking home from work and got picked up by a friend who drove a little orange YUGO...between our seats he kept a full to overflowing styrophone spit cup, sloshing around every corner...I started dry heaving at 40 miles an hour and had to beg him to stop the goddamed car and let me the fuck out.......I once enjoyed the stimulation of the oral rush of smokeless tobacco,but goddamn the stuff now...it haunts me...even in my dreams.

3. Possibly. I gut it when I'm sober.. Lol. I work in food service as a line cook. Can't be spitting back there..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. My dad's chew of choice:

[​IMG]

5. Cheapest alternative to Copenhagen I hear from my customers :smoke:

6. #166 Blu3B3rryKush, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    Packed a double so it's make readin this thread lil more enjoyable lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Every time I see this thread I can hear that can of Skoal whispering to me "big juice.. Come buy me.. They don't treat me right here at BP"

Then I remember that feel I get halfway through the can, like why am I rotting my mouth for a temporary nicotine buzz

All it is is cake and i don't want a fucking slice!

8. Well I just grabbed me a pouch of beechnut and I'm enjoying the fuck out of it!

Fuck dip, chew is so much better!

Actually fuck tobacco in general., I would like to try some dry snuff tho...

9. Skruf Xtra Strong (Swedish brand). Costs around $14 a can, but hey... That's Norway for ya!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

10. I've heard Skruf is good! How's it taste?

11. For 14 fucking bucks it better be good! Lol

12. #172 Aruzaa, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    I prefer it over every other brand. Strong tobacco flavour. Has a tendency to run a lot though, so I mainly use the White Portions.

Well, that's the basic price for all similar tobacco products. A 20 pack of Marlboro Red's for example are approximately $16 each... But in general, the prices in Norway are rough all around.

Gas is normally around $9.5 per gallon...

13. #173 xLDKx NewYorker, Dec 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    That just made my asshole gag.... I almost threw up at the thought... Come on man use a soda bottle, unless you want gut cancer.
    I wasn't planning on posting in this, but Cope WG / Cope Straight / Cope Southern Blend / Copenhagen Snuff
    I'm totally not a fanboi guys  :cry: >>> :hide:
    I don't dip very much since I quite smoking Marb Blacks and Newports. Cigarettes are about $10 a pack here in NY, Dip is about $4-$5...

14. Only at work man. I use a mudjug at home. Those fancy spittons people get all worked up about.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I've never tried American dip, but the ones found in Norway rarely run a lot... I never need to spit. Actually, when my dip runs, it means I've had it in for too long (the effect is gone).

16. Me and my friend use something we call ScrubJugs lol...

17. I dip- but usually just in school when I can't really light a cigarette, you know?
    Or when it's too cold to go outside and smoke.
    Either way, my boyfriend got me into cope long cut cx

18. Iv worked in several kitchens and gutting was the norm for the dippers. Good luck with your spittle bottle during a health inspection lol. But when I worked in restaurants I only smoked... Now that I have been in the oil fields for a couple years I smoke, chew and vape haha

19. i didn't row up then again I took a small ass pinch and tried snuff had to lay down got dizzy

[quote name="smoker420i" post="21161759" timestamp="1420615689"]i didn't row up then again I took a small ass pinch and tried snuff had to lay down got dizzy

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum[/quote throw*

[quote name="smoker420i" post="21161759" timestamp="1420615725"]i didn't row up then again I took a small ass pinch and tried snuff had to lay down got dizzy

[quote name="smoker420i" post="21161759" timestamp="1420615689"]i didn't row up then again I took a small ass pinch and tried snuff had to lay down got dizzy

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum[/quote throw*

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum[/quote] I meant throw man

20. Attempting to quit... ugh