Dippers Anonymous

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rppd on tr33s, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Orgasmic. Prefer some cope wg tho..

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. This thread needs brought back to life..

3. Indeed. We can't be the only dippers on here :O

4. got a fat pinch of cope xl cut in.  its bad how much i love dip so i only  buy a can every now and then

5. Figured you guys would appreciate this here.
    Out duck hunting today. Ran out if skoal straight.
    Decided it was time to pack some bowls.
    Oh no. No pipe.
    Bust out the pocket knife and turn my empty can into a piece.
    Inhaled a tester. Almost barfed.
    Washed out a bit and we were good to go.
    I will post a pic in a bit.

6. That's badass, man. I've rigged some pipes out of a lot of things, I can't say I've done it with a dip can though. Made a couple shitty grinders with washed out cans for shits and giggles :laughing:

7. I've been dipping less the past few months. I quit smoking cigs awhile back, and now I'm trying to cut back on nicotine intake overall. Using my vaporizer quite a bit.

I've been digging chew more than usual, I'm loving Red Man Golden Blend. That and Copenhagen straight have been my tobacco choices of the month. I forgot how good Copenhagen straight can be :smoke: a little sweet, though.

8. #149 Incognito, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    Dip a fat lip a day.
    Grizz wintergreen long cut is my Every day dip. Used to be Grizz WG wide cut, but after having LC again and going back to wide cut, it's much more bitter. The nicotine taste is bolder
    Skoal peach is another great dip.
    Dip about a tin a week.

9. You can see a carb and spot to hit. Few holes in the top. Boom.

Attached Files:

10. I suppose it's true that nothing can spark creativity like a stoner with weed and no way to smoke it.

11. #152 Big Juice, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2014
    +1 for N rigging Sgt.

I'm tryna kick the Skoal habit

Wish I wasn't lol

Been a good week since my last pinch

How y'all boys (and girls) feel about Kayak, that $1.39 a tin dip that tastes like someone let their wintergreen dry out in the sun and then tried to rehydrate it with sea water, haha man that shit is narsty

12. Cope and cotton mouth.....uuuhhhg

13. Dip is alright.  I did it on occasion, but mainly smoked cigs.  I don't do either too much anymore, but if I'm looking for a nice nicotine buzz I'll pack a bowl of tobaccy lol shit gets me buzzin.

Has anyone ever tried the tobacco that you snort?  How is that buzz?

14. $1.39? Man, it's 99 cents here and that's still too much :p the grape tastes like Kool Aid...sorta. The natural isn't great but it's bearable. Everything else I've tried of theirs is pretty gross. Swisher needs to stock to cigars.

I used to have a buddy who did that. Tried the shit once and nearly puked :laughing:

15. What's up fellow dippers!? Ever had cottonmouth to the point you just didn't have to spit with your dip in?

16. I fortunately have never had to try kayak I would like to try it to say I have. But I have heard nothing good about it..

17. Yea when I'm high. I feel like my gums aren't absorbing nicotine but when I put a little water it it kicks in

18. You are gutting it and just font know it.
    I do it all the time when drunk.

19. I did this once back in high school with a Cope Wintergreen can. We didn't wash it though so it tasted pretty terrible!