Dippers Anonymous

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rppd on tr33s, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Been on and off with cigarettes the past couple of years, usually when I don't smoke (which hasn't been in about 9 months now), I love lips of wintergreen. Esp while on CoD or playing a game of Fifa / Madden....FUCK.

2. I love how cig smokers always bash the dippers.

"EWWW DIPPING IS FUCKING GROSS"

Smoking cigarettes is pretty fucking gross too. Smelling like shit all day with terrible breath. Cigarette butts are gross as hell too.

I used to smoke but switched to dipping. The only thing gross about dipping is the spit part. You can brush your teeth, can't brush your lungs.

I'm in no way saying dipping is safer than cigarettes. People just need to chill the fuck out when they over exaggerate about how gross dipping is when cigarettes are just as nasty.

3. Dip grizz mint/wintergreen. Heading to Philly to pick up 3 sleeves soon. 30$ for 15 tins

4. Grizz Mint / Wintergreen FTW ^

5. ha yeah man dip and video games have a weird synergy.

for some reason i can get an adrenaline dump much faster with a lip in than without, and once you get that adrenaline dump youre untouchable in video games for at least 10 minutes lol.

6. am i the only one who top lips a big old pinch?

7. im female and I dip my can of choice is grizzly mint pouches or skol sour apple iv been dippen since I was 18 and im 26 now. hopeing to quit soon thou gettinf bored with it

8. a fat pinch of Grizzly wintergreen after a joint or a blunt just puts me in my happy place :cool:

9. ^THISSS!!!! Same for me bro whenever i sit down on the xbox i get an urge to dip. I rape Cod and nhl whenever i got one in

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    thats snus bro

10. Dude, bumping a 3 year old thread but this thread is cool. Yeah, I'm thinkin about picking me up some wintergreen dip soon...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I used to dip but, eh. Not really my thing.

12. Just slapped a big ole double dipper in.

Tell u wut

13. The only time i dip is when the girl turns out to be a guy....

14. Nah, i have been offered but I'll stick to weed and cigarettes occasionally

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406665823.445972.jpg
    Eez good'n'jewsyyy

16. I got a can of Skoal apple and mint sitting in the freezer, try a cold one if you haven't yet, gives it better flavor

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. The freezer is definitely the best place for dip storage, keeps it cold and fresh :smoke:

I don't dip much anymore. I quit smoking cigarettes awhile back, and in the past five or six months I've cut back on smokeless tobacco a lot as well. Which I didn't even intend to do, actually, but I'm not complaining. Hell, I've had a few cans go stale and dry before I finished them (though I wasn't following the freezer advice with them!)

I'm a fan of Copenhagen straight and LC myself. Used to dip a lot of wintergreen, but don't care for it too much anymore.

18. dippin on some copenhagen wintergreen pouches because they were out of my grizzly wintergeen. meh

19. Ima Grizz wintergreen kinda guy can't chew anything else I dip through a can in a day easy

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app