Dippers Anonymous

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rppd on tr33s, Jan 4, 2011.

1. occasionaly. love me some grizzly wintergreen, the camel wintergreen is pretty good too. but gotta love that copenhagen wintergreen

2. I'm gonna sound like a bitch, but cope wintergreen just burns the shit out of my lip. I like my dip to be enjoyable.

3. i haven't really noticed, even though i don't dip that often. It does burn a little at first, but goes away fairly quickly. Besides, cope tends to be stronger than most other brands

4. :laughing:

5. I can go through a tin in anywhere from two days to a week but I haven't gotten one in a while. I might actually go out and buy one soon though, I've been thinking about it lately. Usually I go with Copenhagen Mint or Skoal Peach always seems to go good with the aftertaste from my weed.

6. copenhagen long cuts the way to and i like to occasionaly get a cheek full of redman

7. Played hs and college baseball and was surrounded by the stuff. I used to bum lips from friends at games when I felt nervous or at practice if I was bored. Grizzly wintergreen for me it I was super nervous lol. Nothing better than stepping up in the box to face a pitcher throwing heat and your perfectly calm and relaxed.

8. I just quit dipping for my new years resolution.

Threw my last chawer in of Griz Wintergreen 12/31. I only went through a tin every 2 weeks but still felt time to stop.

Now I want a lippie :rolleyes:.

(Not sure how long this new years resolution will last) Ha!

9. Dipping is alright kinda wack, just pretty unnecessary when you think about it, why don't you just smoke? aren't you afraid at having just a disgusting mouth for rest of your life?

10. Cause thats worse than having fucked up lungs right. Dip gives a much better buzz than a cig will.

I dip and have been for a few months now. I started dipping to help quit smoking and it worked. Now im enjoying dip too much to stop lol. Givs a great buzz and tastes good. Always make sure to brush my teeth afterwards.

Grizzly wintergreen is my shit.

11. Tell him Jdahms! Smoking shortens life span. And you smell like shit. Dipping is convenient, and discrete (can be)

12. I used to dip Grizzly mint like a fiend! I would by a can of Skoal Peach every now and then to. Ive also been know to throw in a wad of Levi Garret every now and then. I got hospitleized a while back though due to my asthma and they told me to quit dippin because it messes with the blood vessiles in my lungs. Im dipping this stuff called Smoky Mt. now. All tobacco free, pretty good too.

13. Man I used to pack a nice dip of redman before class and no one ever noticed haha..

I like the peach skoal mmmmm soo good

14. got caught in high school... :eek:

I usually pack fat lips, then one day I decided to go to class with TOO big of a dip. I didn't put the shit far back enough, so there was an obvious bulge. Got suspended :rolleyes:

15. Yes Sir, you are right. Packing your lips with gross brown tobacco is definately NOT sexy. Totally Trailer Trash....and your dentist will love you when your ugly brown shit stained teeth fall out. Tobacco stinks!

16. gross, I don't see how people enjoy stuffing tobacco into their mouths OR how any chick could find that attractive??

17. Its really not gross at all. Waaaay less gross than smoking cigs.

The only gross thing is when people leave their dip spit cups laying around

I would never dip around a chick I was trying to stuff though.

18. dippers..... I don't get it

I think it's just not for me

I've packed a lip about a dozen times

I'd rather smoke my cigarettes

Everytime i dip the tobbaco gets all over my mouth

I drool on my self...

Different strokes for different folks

Sorry i posted such a stupid post

19. you just arnt doin it right man

@ OP I have a question...how the fuck can you swallow this shit? thats gotta mess your stomach up

20. Why don't you just chew nicorette? lol
    You'll get the nicotine craving out of the way without the disgusting act of chewing and spitting a tar like substance...