Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Air pump size?

• Please log in to reply

cripes0103

cripes0103

Organic Gardener

• Registered Upgraded
  • 888 posts
Hey blades,

I just set up a 4 bucket recirculating bubble bucket system, designed after budslingers setup. The air pump I bought is the eco air 4, which pumps out 9L/min. Is this enough?

Similar Topics: Air pump size?     x

cripes0103

cripes0103

Organic Gardener

• Registered Upgraded
  • 888 posts
Anyone?

bangkok101

bangkok101

Registered Seed Junkie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
What I used is a rena 400 air pump that said it can pump 160G Running at 2x4.35 psi and 2x52 gph. I can split in into 4 buckets. Plants look fine.

wert7676

wert7676

vertical grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 888 posts

Hey blades,

I just set up a 4 bucket recirculating bubble bucket system, designed after budslingers setup. The air pump I bought is the eco air 4, which pumps out 9L/min. Is this enough?

i looked it up and it is a 12 watt pump. you need about .5 watt per gallon so im pretty sure you are in the safe zone

bangkok101

bangkok101

Registered Seed Junkie

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

i looked it up and it is a 12 watt pump. you need about .5 watt per gallon so im pretty sure you are in the safe zone

are you sure? mines only 8 watts. i dont think more watts means better.

cripes0103

cripes0103

Organic Gardener

• Registered Upgraded
  • 888 posts
Is it watts that are important or L/min thats important?

wert7676

wert7676

vertical grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 888 posts

Is it watts that are important or L/min thats important?

basicly the same thing more watts means more power meaning more l/min. i think of these in watts because some pumps dont say how many l/min they have but all of them say how many watts they are.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users