What do you smell like?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by full melt, Dec 31, 2010.

1. #983 MrJamesDean, Apr 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2015
    My signature colognes:

daytime:
    [​IMG]
    Night time:
    [​IMG]

2. I smell like weed and Madagascan Vanilla

3. #985 s A t I v A, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    marijuana

4. semen.....lol jk..coffee

5. Considering my love for 80's hair metal...probably sex

'Too blessed to be stressed'

6. Have you ever used such perfume from cartier like here? that smells amazing:)

7. Jean Paul Gautier & Dolce & Gabbana on my hands .

Looking for some new polo colognes .

8. I either smell natural, which isn't much of a smell at all.. but I'm pretty sure that natural scent pheromones can trigger smells in the brain. I was working with dogs before and was running around all day in the hot sun and sweating up a storm. At the end of the day.. a coworker walked passed and she goes "How can you run around and sweat all day long and still smell good? Did you just put some cologne on?" And it was just those pheromones.

Sometimes I smell like pine oil or patchouli cause I use those for a deodorant if I need it, which is like every few days. Back when I was using store bought stuff, Axe Kilo was my favorite, cheap scent.. until my nasty roommate who showered like once every 10 days used to layer it on to cover up his BO, but it just mixed together and smelled weird and ruined my like for kilo.

9. #993 Sugar Jay Robinson, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
    [​IMG]

Ed Hardy: hearts & daggers

it's cheap but it smells expensive

10. spray a scent on you pal. women love it to hug a guy who smells delicious. wouldn't you like to be around a girl who has a pretty scent gravitating around her?

11. I love Fancy by Jessica Simpson. It smells like cookies or something. It can be hard to find in Canada, but can always be ordered online.

Attached Files:

12. Well I use Tide laundry detergent, Downy fabric softener, Coast soap and Dove deodorant with the green cap. I think it's like cucumber something. So I must smell like some combination of all of those things.

13. From experience.. I find girls more attracted to natural me. I mean, yeah.. they do like it when a guy smells good, but I don't get any complaints. Plus.. the kind of girls I like tend to like earthy smells. I can't stand being around anyone with a ton of perfume or cologne on.. just enough for me to smell them when I'm up close and personal.

14. I dunno, they say fox gets used to his own smell, right?
    Probably cigarettes, weed, and that after you jack off smell.

I'm going to bottle that shit and make it a best selling fragrance.
    "Eau de that guy: the new chic cologne for him from Calvin Klein."