What do you smell like?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by full melt, Dec 31, 2010.

1. i smell like old spice swagger i have got to have the matching stick and spray no mixing at all.

2. i rock that old BO smell..by yours truly

3. Yeah, I gotta start thinking about what I'm going to get for spring/summer. I guess I still have a few months though.

4. mountain dew and starburst

5. [​IMG]

This. Highly recommended but discontinued.

6. Some vanilla coconut spray from victorias secret. I hope all you guys are going LIGHTLY on the colonge, nothing worse than a man with too much fragrance on and it seems to happen more often than not. One spray is almost more than enough most of the time.

7. What, you don't dig the 16 year olds that use half a can of Axe?

8. I'm a little addicted to cologne, I probably have over 30 different bottles, everything from Addidas to Armani to Jean Paul Gaultier. I have to say a couple of my long time favorites have been Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male, Polo Sport, Armani Emporio, Marc Jacobs, and I like Fahrenheit, I think by Christian Dior. Nothing like going out smelling good and having men AND women compliment you on how delicious you smell.

As far as summer cologne and winter cologne, Winter cologne almost always works for nights out because it usually smells more romantic, while summer colognes smell clean and fresh and always work in the daytime, at least in my opinion.

9. i dont drop hella money on cologne so i switch-off between After Hours by Old Spice or Essence by Axe. yeah im cheap :]

10. I only use Axe to mask the smell of marijuana when need be. Which is rare.

11. I smell like a little bit of Awesomeness mixed with a little more Awesomeness... yall should cop some, sometime. It's mad legit.

12. dolce and gabanna

aye

13. I smell like Ottos jacket

14. [​IMG]

it's cheap as shit but it smells bomb.

15. Swiss army two little puffs before i got to work on my neck and center chest.

Love that cologne.

16. Yeah, swiss army is nice.

17. pussy,money,weed:)

18. tonight, I smell like the ass end of a dead rhino.

19. :cool: