What do you smell like?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by full melt, Dec 31, 2010.

1. yup, it's in a cabinet away from heat and light.
    how's the dreamer ? I've been hearing great things about it.

2. I don't think I have ever bought a fancy cologne in my life. It's not that I have some moral prerogative against them, I just don't want to spend $50 to $100 on something so temporary.

For the time being, I wear Stetson.

[​IMG]

3. Pot is temporary.

4. /thread. haha

5. I'll allow you that, but it does make me feel better than cologne does.

:p

6. I smell like a cannabis farm right now. :D

For an actual cologne, I have a tiny Ed Hardy spray bottle.

No idea where I got it from, I hate Ed Hardy.

7. [​IMG]

Really woodsy, burning maple leaves smell. I like it.

8. Polo black with armani code aftershave and a dap of hand lotion... I'm straight I just love smelling wonderful.

9. Usually nothing but sometimes I smell like sulfur

10. Depends on the day. I have dkny men, burberry london, dior higher energy, and vera wang for men. Usually though, I don't wear any of them. So for the most part, I smell like weed and yesterday's deoderant, and a bit like pizza.

11. I smell like old sweat.......NOT

I probably smell like sawdust

12. I use the same stuff, smells amazing. Really only good for fall/winter though.

13. I hate cologne, always makes me sneeze. :mad:

My deodorant has been empty for like 3 weeks and I don't feel like buying another one right now. It's winter, I don't sweat that much and even if I do sweat a little, I have like 3 layers of clothes to mask the smell :p

I'm gross.

14. I'm in love with this stuff

Attached Files:

15. I smell like Old Spice Game Day!

Never have been a cologne fan.

16. Awesomeness. Or so I've been told. :shrug:

17. That's exactly how I imagined you would smell.

18. This is my main perfume atm, thats me modelling to
    NOT

[​IMG]

19. versace dreamer is a little too musky for my likings, although i do own it. it serves a place for more of a evening/dinner formal cologne. for versace scents, i prefer man(light blue bottle) the most, but i also like the purplish bottle version of man as well, just not as much, which has a stronger muskier undertone to it

i have a bit of different colognes, probably around 20-25 at the moment. i wear different ones depending on the time im going out, weather, what the event is, etc. just like a woman would select her purse i guess :eek: lol

my most commonly worn colognes though would probably be chanel platinum, or kenneth cole black