I shaved my balls and it fucking hurt.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ganja God, Oct 30, 2005.

1. after you shave put the non sented herbal deoderant on. This will get rid of the bumps and burns, vasoline also works

2. I just... I... I can't stop laughing hahahaha :smoking:

i dunno what to tell you man, shaving your balls can be a dangerous operation if you're not skilled in that field.

3. dude i know how you feel my girlfrind accidentally cut the shaft of my dick i was baked outta my mind i flipped out so she got these big ass bandades she felt that she should sanitize it so she put rubbing alchohol right into the wound it hurt like a bitch

ps if you do get cut on your dick try not to get wood the scab will brake and it will bleed like a motherfucker:(

4. :eek::eek::eek:

:puke:

and vasoline doesn't work for preventing bumps, I've been applying it 3 times a day since shaving and they're there as ever.

5. if you think thats bad

friend of mine had the worst course of events happen

catless room + door left open by accident + chicken based snack foods + passing out in a stoned stupor + rolling over on cat while asleep = claw going through boxers hooking under the head just shy of the hole causing massive blood loss

lol needless to say he'll never live it down

6. omg owwwwwwwww that hurts just thinking about it
    i would probly just die

anyway yo man just trim that shit down with scissors
    im never shaving my balls

7. i just noticed that on the first page of this forum, theres 2 really popular treads regarding the shaving of balls. HAHAHAHA

8. I SHAVED MY BALLS AND IT FUCKING HURT

Dear God! this is the funniest thing ive read in years and years.

The bitch better marry you after this shit.

It sounds like fucking Home Alone on your nutsack:eek:.

You deserve MASSIVE +REP for this post man. I thank thee

:hello:

9. LMAO - +rep just for your ignorance....dont apply lotion either. do the deodorant thing...its fucking genius!

10. lol aluminum cancer ridden tumor is what they'd probably get slathering deoderant on their open wound of a crotch

11. just wanted to say this is the funniest thread i've ever seen on this forum. rofl, lmao. +REP to all of you whom posted on this subject. also, if you know that when you shave your face and then put aftershave on and it hurts, WHY THE FUCK would you put aftershave on your balls after shaving?? i'd say try Nair or a similar product.

12. #52 Floydian, Aug 5, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2019

13. you'd have to be a real dumb ass to not be able to tell the difference between burning hair and burning ganja.

oh yeah, i've shaved mine two times no problems, you just gotta take it real slow and easy.

14. You can smell burning hair from a six miles away, I can't even imagine how bad it would taste.

Just shave down and you're straight. You don't even need shaving cream, do it with just water or maybe some soap.

15. Holy mother of sh*t it hurts! I just shaved my loins for the first time, and HOLY SH*T OW! I feel like cutting them off to stop the pain! I swear, I might wear a condom all day just to keep it from rubbing.

16. Ive been doing since I was 15 .... Never cut myself

17. I just soak em up with shaving cream, give it a minute then shave with a regular razor.

I don't think I've ever gotten anything more major than a little knick that'll heal up instantly.

Shaving your bush is a different story though.. fuckin a no matter what you'll get razor burn.. I only do that like once a year though just to freshen up lol

I usually just do a quick trim with scissors every other time I'm sittin on my thrown takin the browns to the superbowl.

18. If you have a bush, you better shave that shit daily. I dont caer if you are a fatty with a doublewide, and no one will see your yeti. Shave it or bad things will happen

19. Well I trim rather than shave my bush.

I like to avoid the look of an enlarged prepubescent teen :laughing:

20. Why are straight guys such pussies. Do you know how hard it is to shave a vag? That shit is tricky! I mean, probably the only thing I would nag my bf about would be shaving his balls. I don't understand why guys don't do it. It'll only work in your favor... :rolleyes: