Got my first bong, best liquid to put in?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HighCelt, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Fuck that sounds good! I bet it does the throat good as well. Props for that suggestion.

2. both the lemon juice drops and the mint sounds good. nice.:smoke:

3. dude just tryed some fresh rosemary leafs i hard growing in my garden, not bad. Reminded me of spahgetti(i love). Lol but seriously filtered water is the best for any bong. Mint is cool sometimes if ur bored but it takes away from the pure taste of dank.

4. Bottled water with a splash of freshly squeezed lemon juice (real juice not concentrate), tastes zesty and the acid in the lemon juice help keep down-pipe clean, no sugary taste. Beeline sounds good, i make my own tapers from tissue paper (twisted) coated with beeswax

5. I'll throw a half full bottle of water in the freezer, let it freeze then fill it up with some water and use that cold ass water. Hits have never been smoother

6. Dude, not cool. How you going to say something like that. You should know some ppl are retarded and will take you serious.

7. I know this is an old forum post, but I thought it'd be useful to chime in and add a few good nuggets of information.

Other liquids can be added to your bong...
    Please note: fatty (milk), sugary (soda/ juice), and booze will counteract the effects of THC, as well as the potential for destroying your bong.
    In addition to the above, household cleaning products should only be used to clean your bong.

First and foremost you should be using water and adding flavor to it, for an added effect you can freeze a portion for the ice catcher.

Strains come in many shapes, sizes, flavors, and effects. So when you mix, look up your strain on Leafly for more information... use a one hitter for a taste test.

Here's an example...
    strain Blue Dream, sativa rich hybrid, with sweet hints of blue berry, and sweet berries.
    Step 1. Freeze water with diced orange and mint.
    Step 2. Add water, pinapple, strawberry and blue berry to your bong
    Step 3. Add your flavored ice to bong water mix and in your ice catcher.
    Step 4. Smoke a bowl and enjoy

8. Filtered or distilled water. Tip, throw some water in it, throw it in the fridge for half an hour, if you have ice catch throw some ice in there. BAM, cool and smooth hits.

9. Just to address what other people said way above me, THC is soluble in water as well I believe, but I will agree that alcohol is much more THC soluble. I've never done anything crazy with my bong liquids cause I don't want like sugars and what not to make it all sticky and icky (but I love the sticky icky) I like keeping things simple, but props for the ones who like to be different!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Ill drop one drop of my fav vape juice and it stays in a bubble till heated then it takes a little longer to light the wet parts

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Milk.
    Whole.

12. Ignore everyone! Use a liquid water flavor enhancer in your bong. Example; Mio

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. THC is not water soluble, this is why you can harvest trichomes in an ice water bath or bubble bags.

If you want more flavor in your buds learn to grow a healthy plant and harvest and cure properly, leave all the goofy additives to the adolescents out there who don't know how to appreciate the fine points of quality grown buds. Water is the only thing you need to enjoy your smoke.

PW

14. i found adding some aggitation to my bong helped dramatically. i added the tiny one piece Lego to my bongs. helps cool the smoke. the Lego bounces between the smoke and water breakong it up releasing smaller amoints of smoke coolong it.
    you can look into products like bong beads and stuff but lego helped me. lego ice and ice cool water boom

15. Personally I like hot water, not boiling hot but say the 70C that comes from the hot water tap.

It sounds counterintuitive but the smoothest hits are warm, dense and moist.

As for booze, yeah vodka and everclear add a massive kick. But that's just the alcohol. It'll fuck you up good, but prepare for a three day hangover.

So yeah, water as hot as you would have your tea or coffee.