Got my first bong, best liquid to put in?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by HighCelt, Dec 29, 2010.

1. I've been a regular smoker for 4+ years but I was raised on bowls, blunts, and joints. Well I finally decided to buy my first bong of my own(Ice catcher btw) and was wondering if there was any better liquid than water to put in? anything that would maybe somehow strengthen the hit, make the smoke taste better/different, or anything of that sort.

Happy High :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. No... just use water.

3. Just use water. I've used other things before like soda and shit, but it just makes me feel like im inhaling sugar. water is the way to go

4. There's really not many ways to enhance the taste. I've read of a few people on here reppin a few squirts of lemon\lime juice in their water before hand. Give it a shot.

• Like Like x 2
  5. alright cool thanks. I thought something like lemonade or orange juice might produce a cooler smoke effect but I can see what you mean by the sugar thing haha :D

6. Use filtered or bottled water, and keep your bong CLEAN!!
    Use beeline and pack snaps, and adjust water levels. That should even out your hit :)

7. bee line and packsnaps, what are these? i've never heard of them before

8. ooh nice find. I've heard this one kid I know always say he would put vodka in it.

I think this would be awful, tbh.

9. Beeline is hemp wick. A natural and safer alternative to lighters. Snaps are small pinches of weed. Load a small snap into your bowl and cash the whole thing. Now that I think of it, you can add some mint leaves to your bong water for a refreshing taste.

10. THC is soluble in alcohol so its never a good idea to put any kind of alcohol in a bong. You're robbing yourself of valuable THC that is left behind in the alcohol.

11. bleach and amonia

• Like Like x 1
  12. Alcohol absorbs cannabinoids, so do fatty liquids, like milk. STICK TO WATER!!

Snaps are just packing very tiny amounts of bud, just enough for one person to take all in one nice sized hit. This means everyone gets a 'green' hit, and it will taste better and be neater to ash. So basically one snap=one bowl.

Beeline is a product that is sold online and in most good headshops, it is an organic hemp wick covered in organic beeswax, so you dont have to inhale disgusting dust and gas from lighters, which also preserves the taste, and it also makes disposable lighters last a LOT longer, since you waste lighter fluid when you hold down that button.

Beeline can easily be wrapped around a Bic lighter for easy access.

13. I tried this before and all it did was land me in the hospital

:smoke:

14. water,or the other day i used minute maid orange juice,tasted pretty decent.

15. yea I always wondered about how much butane was inhaled when using lighters, which is why I primarily stuck to joints and blunts, although i guess smoking the paper and tobaccy wraps could be harmful too, but ill try and see if I can get a hold of some of that stuff thanks :D

16. i used the orange juice in the can. If your worried about butane,you can get a herb iron,or get a glow rod. I just use a mini torch lighter,burns all the butane because its so efficient, plus i hold it quite far away from the bowl,so there no direct flame in the bowl.

17. a BLUE FLAME means its hot enough not to release un burned butane, which is safer however, I avoid using straight lighters all together. I use beeline if im out and about(or lighting a joint inside), and a glow rod for bongs.

Tobacco is what is REALLY dangerous. Rolling papers are fine compared to tobacco. baccy is disgusting

18. You know what man . try some hennesy with crushed ice