Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your stoner profile

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ra1nMan, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Where do you live?  Maryland               
    Best strain you have smoked? Purple Lights
    What you mostly smoke out of? (Blunt, joint, pipe, bong, other) My Bong and Joints (I like Elements 1 1/4)
    Name of pipe or bong you have?  Aquatic Dankening System, or A. D. S.
    #1 person you would smoke with? (Has to be alive) James Malone, the singer/ guitarist to Arsis
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Arsis !
    Age and story of your first time smoking? ( ha )  I was...16 or so at the time and my friends had asked me if I wanted to smoke with them, to try it out. I built up the courage to say yes and lifes never been the same !

2. Where do you live?  Denton, TX    
    Best strain you have smoked? Purple AK-47
    What you mostly smoke out of? (Blunt, joint, pipe, bong, other) My Bong.
    Name of pipe or bong you have?  Julia
    #1 person you would smoke with? (Has to be alive) Seth Rogen
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Snarky Puppy
    Age and story of your first time smoking? 17. Friend busted out a gatorade bottle bong while we were smoking some cigs and I said why the fuck not.