Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Your stoner profile

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ra1nMan, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Where do you live? Vegas
    Best strain you have smoked? Trainwreck or Master Kush
    What you mostly smoke out of? BONG!
    Name of pipe or bong you have? 18 Perc Madness
    #1 person you would smoke with? Seth Rogen or Jason Segel
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Tie between The Beatles and Pink Floyd
    Age and story of your first time smoking? 11 in 7th grade, I was young for my grade hahaha. I was with my good buddy Jack and we went onto his balcony with his older sister who had some medical grade shit. She rolled and lit up a fatty and handed the jay to us and said "Have fun kiddies" hahahah

2. [quote name='Ra1nMan']Where do you live?
    Best strain you have smoked?
    What you mostly smoke out of? (Blunt, joint, pipe, bong, other)
    Name of pipe or bong you have?
    #1 person you would smoke with? (Has to be alive)
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist?
    Age and story of your first time smoking? ( ha )

Where do you live? Memphis,TN
    Best strain you have smoked? MTF(Manatuska thunder Fuck) from Alaska
    What you mostly smoke out of? pipe
    Name of pipe or bongyou have? no names, just pipe.lol
    #1 person you would smoke with? Snoop Dogg
    Your Favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Wu Tang clan
    Age and story of your first time smoking? 12 with 2 friends at a buddys hippie parents house out in the woods.I got high my first time! We smoked some killer bud they had grown ,no seeds,light green,tasted piney kinda,got blasted and laughed a lot.

3. #23 SlushPuppie, Dec 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2010
    Where do you live? MA
    Best strain you have smoked? Blue dream or some BOMB haze I had
    What you mostly smoke out of? (Blunt, joint, pipe, bong, other) blunt/bong
    Name of pipe or bong you have? Rafeki
    #1 person you would smoke with? (Has to be alive) Murs
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Sublime
    Age and story of your first time smoking? 15, during the summer up in Maine. My older cuz and his gf smoked me out and we proceeded to play poker and sketch out while the rest of the family hung around. Got dude back the other summer when I brought up some bubba kush and smoked him up fatt.

4. Where do you live? Rhode Island (weeds expensive as hell here)

Best strain you have smoked? Uhm Grape Kush or Sour Diesel

What you mostly smoke out of? Used to be a bowl but now a Blunt

Name of pipe or bong you have? I don't have a name but it looks like an alien so well go with alien.

#1 person you would smoke with? If Tupac doesn't count then Erik Ellington Damn he can party

Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Big L...... easily. lol

Age and story of your first time smoking? 12, I smoked at my friends house with his pregnant sister and my cousin. It was chill as fudge.

5. Where do you live? toronto Canada
    Best strain you have smoked? ive had alot, but the shit that probably put me on my ass the most was this AMAZING blueberry kush
    What you mostly smoke out of?
    Name of pipe or bong you have? boonggg!
    #1 person you would smoke with? used to be my boyfriend, now its myself orrr best friend
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? i love everyone, literallyy
    Age and story of your first time smoking? first time i actually got high, i was 14 and im in a rush so cant tell the story, butttt i puked my asss off lmao. called old friends to come get us, made them leave said we werent ready to leave, called them back another 20 minutes later to come get us again and they did lmfao.

6. Where do you live? Chicago, Illinois. I go to school there.

Best strain you have smoked? I couldn't name a best strain, but this Sour Diesel I got one time before I left for school was great weed, highest I got all summer. Since then I did pick up a 1/4 of this Purple Kush that was straight dark purple, and it even made lilac colored keif. That was some amazing bud.

What you mostly smoke out of? When I'm @ home I use my bong or papers. All my friends smoke blunts and I use to smoke them very often so when I smoke with a friend its usually a blunt.

Name of pipe or bong you have? Tabby (1ft tall glass slider)

#1 person you would smoke with? Chip Tha Ripper

Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Its a tie btwn Kid CuDi and Chip.

Age and story of your first time smoking? 14. We spent 10 on this shit gram of regs. Smoked in the woods out of a dollar bill bc we made a bowl but didnt understand how they worked and ours was made wrong.

7. Where do you live? Ontario, Canada
    Best strain you have smoked? Some dank no name dro
    What you mostly smoke out of? Bongs and Joints
    Name of pipe or bong you have?
    Estabon, Cassius, Marty McFly, Casper, Rosa, Korn, Mushie, Forrest.
    #1 person you would smoke with? Anyone whose chills.
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Led Zep, Pink Floyd, Dre, Tech N9ne.
    Age and story of your first time smoking? First time I was 15, my older sister wouldnt let me out of the car unless I tried to smoke a joint. She told me to inhale as hard as I could, and me being the noob, I did. I just about died, said I wasn't high, then munched out real bad.

8. Where do you live? Philly
    Best strain you have smoked? Whiteshark
    What you mostly smoke out of? (Blunt, joint, pipe, bong, other) Joint
    Name of pipe or bong you have? Never named my bong
    #1 person you would smoke with? (Has to be alive) My girl
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Changes all the time. Red Hot Chilli Peppers atm
    Age and story of your first time smoking? Out of an apple on these shady train tracks with a few friends... all of our first time.. was pretty fun

9. Where do you live? East Coast
    Best strain you have smoked? 'Pink Lady'
    What you mostly smoke out of? (Blunt, joint, pipe, bong, other) as of recent, Gbongs and bubblers
    Name of pipe or bong you have? Kremit, The Ocho, and a chillum named Chillum
    #1 person you would smoke with? (Has to be alive) Snoop or Doug Benson
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? NWA or Iron Maiden (I know, kinda totally different)
    Age and story of your first time smoking? 13. My brother had a friend sleeping over one saturday night. around midnight they tapped my shoulder and said "Come with us." we went into my lower yard behind a large tree and they pulled out 'Tinman,' a shitty little tin foil pipe. we smoked two bowl out of it...they were both impressed that I just kept hitting the bowl even after they said no-more...More for me :D
    We went back inside and my brother and his friend were acting all silly...the friend was running around my basement in circles laughing and my brother kept asking how I felt. "Not really feeling much," I would reply, and he would insist that "NOOOOOOO dUUUUde, your eyes are so red! you are so high!"

in the end, No high my first time :( but the next time :D:D

10. #30 Buttery, Dec 29, 2010
    Where do you live? Cinci
    Best strain you have smoked? Some type of good purp. Idk what it was.
    What you mostly smoke out of? Regular Pipe.
    Name of pipe or bong you have? No name.
    #1 person you would smoke with? Bill O'Reily
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Kid Cudi
    Age and story of your first time smoking? 13. Didnt get high. Thought it sucked. Ohhh how wrong I was.

Boring profile I know.

11. I think ganj for Ol' Bill would be like water for the wicked witch of the west.

12. Where do you live? Dallas Texas

Best strain you have smoked? Purp

What you mostly smoke out of? (Blunt, joint, pipe, bong, other) Vape and Joints

Name of pipe or bong you have? My vape is named: Charles Manson

#1 person you would smoke with? (Has to be alive) Matt Schultz

Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Cage the Elephant

Age and story of your first time smoking? 13, with my best friend levi at my moms apartment, and she was gone to somewhere, and we blazed it up in there with a homemade pipe and a joint:D

13. Where do you live? Now: Japan Summertime: Michigan
    Best strain you have smoked? Northern Lights or Afgan Kush
    What you mostly smoke out of? joint or pipe but lately I have been using my friends ice bong alot
    Name of pipe or bong you have? Baby tiger. he is a small red, black, and orange pipe that rips haha i love it
    #1 person you would smoke with? (Has to be alive) My dad...he doesn't smoke (that I know of) and i just think that would be cool
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Kid Cudi
    Age and story of your first time smoking? 15, me and my friend snuck out with his brothers and rode in the back seat of their pickup truck. His bro packed a bowl for us and passed it to the back..we didn't know how to light the bowl because we didn't know you had to inhale while lighting hahaha. All and all it was a good time because we got tacobell after!

14. Where do you live? Massachusetts
    Best strain you have smoked? "bluedream"
    What you mostly smoke out of? Pipe
    Name of pipe or bong you have? The Truth Hawk
    #1 person you would smoke with? Seth Rogen
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Pearl Jam
    Age and story of your first time smoking? I was 15 with my three friends in the woods. we smoked out of a shitty ghetto bowl (ahh, good times) and i didn't even get high.

15. Where do you live? Wisconsin

Best strain you have smoked? Cali Dream

What you mostly smoke out of? (Blunt, joint, pipe, bong, other)Pipe

Name of pipe or bong you have? No name

#1 person you would smoke with? Id have to say ol dirty bastard

Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Wiz Khalifa/AOTP

Age and story of your first time smoking? 14 was at a skate rink some dude smoked me up a joint out back

16. Where do you live? Tennessee
    Best strain you have smoked? No idea. =D
    What you mostly smoke out of? Minibong
    Name of pipe or bong you have? Baby Blue. I wanna get a little green one to name Gir.
    #1 person you would smoke with? (Has to be alive) Right now? My... not-boyfriend.
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Currently: Tool/Dream Theater
    Age and story of your first time smoking? ( ha ) Well, my first time smoking, I was seventeen and it was in my backyard in the middle of the night with my boyfriend at the time with a makeshift foil pipe. Yeah, I know. XD Like most, I barely got high, but I did. Things were kinda hazy and we took a walk. We spent five minutes staring at something (to this day I'm still not sure what it was) and we were trying to figure out if it was a cat (it was kinda far off). I think it was some sort of round thing on the ground in front of a fence. XD Later on the walk I saw another cat and whisper-yelled, "THAT BETTER REALLY BE A FUCKING CAT I SWEAR TO GOD."

The first time I really got high, though, I was still seventeen (XD) and at a friend's house with two of her pipes. One was new, didn't have a screen, and I was honored with the glorious ash in the mouth. Complications aside, I got stoned as hell. Everything had a purple tint to it and I even had a classic moment of just staring at my hand. One dude was being really obnoxious but I tuned it out after a while. During me practically losing my mind with happiness and just observing my friend's room, she turned off all the lights and turned on her black light. Holy shit. After a while of laying back and just exploring, it hit me: I needed my phone. For some reason I REALLY NEEDED my phone. I tried to stand up. Interesting experience. Not quite how I planned. I ended up crawling on the floor to my jacket across the room. It was far too long a journey, and the room seemed like it was soooo much bigger than it should have been. Finally, I reached my destination. I searched my jacket pockets... It wasn't there. It wasn't THERE. Where could it be?? Oh no. In my bag. In the other room. Across the hall.
    Shit.
    I managed to stand up and find my way to the door. Opening it stealthily was of the utmost importance before my epic adventure. Five minutes turning a doorknob so it doesn't make noise. Yeah. That's inconspicuous. But it didn't matter; I got it open. The hall was a jungle of the unknown, all five feet of it. Okay, another door. Doorknobs. Yeah. You turn those. I got into the other room. There was a glowing fish tank in there. Whoa. Okay, nevermind. What did I come in here for? Oh. My phone. That's right. It wasn't in my jacket? No. That was determined earlier on the floor. My bag. It's in there. So, I searched my bag for what seemed like far too long, but I found it. First course of action? Text the bf. "I am sooo...." Send. New message. "Hiiiiiiiiii...." Yeah. That'll do.
    Now, to find my way back.
    Once I sat back down on the bed and looked at the clock, I realized my hour-long journey was really only a few minutes.
    Was I some sort of wizard?
    Oh well. I wanted to get more comfortable. A pillow was kind of in the way, so I moved it. What's that glowing thing? It looks bright yellow... that's a weird shape... Is that a...? OH MY GOD.
    Yes. I had just found my friend's Battery-Operated Boyfriend, BOB. Neon yellow-green, under a BLACK LIGHT.
    I was terrified.
    What do I do?
    Put it back under the pillow. Say nothing.
    NOTHING.
    No one noticed.
    Good.
    "Hey, are you ok? How you feelin'?"
    "Goooood. I's good."
    "Good."

And it was good.

17. #37 Chewbracca, Dec 29, 2010
    Hello Miss, you wrote too much ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ...

Edit: I actually read it all, and i smiled lots and laughed at some parts. I apologize. =]

18. Haha, no prob. I did, but I'm a writer, so it's to be expected, haha. I hoped it would be entertaining. =P

19. Where do you live? UK
    Best strain you have smoked? Only done hash, but afghan black
    What you mostly smoke out of? (Blunt, joint, pipe, bong, other) Bong
    Name of pipe or bong you have? Stripey
    #1 person you would smoke with? (Has to be alive) Kid Cudi,
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist? Kid Cudi, Drake
    Age and story of your first time smoking? 15, outside school, tripping in class haha

20. Where do you live: Canada
    Best strain you have smoked: Montreal Bubble Kush
    What you mostly smoke out of? Pipe or bong whatever I feel like using that day lol
    Name of pipe or bong you have don't have names
    #1 person you would smoke with? Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Your favorite band/hip hop group/artist: Wiz Khalifa, Cypress Hill, Metallica to a name a few
    Age and story of your first time smoking? smoked out of my friends pipe didn't get high but it was still fun times