Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BluDreams Offial: Pickups and Stuff thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BluDreams, Dec 28, 2010.

1. lol dude that durban is the funkiest lookin shit ever, but you can just tell it delivers an ass kick of a high hahahaha nice score for sure

2. Haven't updated this in a minute but thought I would again with what I got now. :smoke:

Some No Name bud :confused_2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And some super duper Grape Ape
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Looking clean as usual, im still eyeing those candies.

4. I really like that one bowl where you have the mountain of kief on top, that was probably such a hard hitting BP. Nice buds! enjoy

5. Thanks for the comments

6. More Grape Ape
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And some Blue Widow
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. I never heard of blu widow.... how is it?

8. It's Blue Dream x White Widow good stuff, straight to the dome.

9. Great thread. Good variety of buds! :bongin:

10. Where you been!?

11. Im wondering the same thing... where's that utah fire that most likely originally came from CO or CA ;)

12. Both of those strains look daank.

13. that looks amazing. wish i could find bud like there in salt lake

14. So after a long absence I dug up my old stash thread and thought I would start adding to it again. Here are some recent pictures I have taken.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Some no Name Kush I swooped up tonight

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

16. I rather like this bud, still that no name. I will be picking some up later tonight though and Ill post some pics of that when I get it

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. #117 BluDreams, Dec 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2014
    So I found a strain I have been wanting to try for a quick minute. I'm High...

Girl Scout Cookie
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. #118 BluDreams, Dec 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2014
    [​IMG]So This Girl Scout Cookie is one of my new favorite strains, this is awesome bud...

I finally found some natural light that was good for shots
    [​IMG][​IMG]

19. This is a great thread dude.. nice grabs.. all lookin frosty as hell.. wish we could smell em.. :smoke:

I am subbing..

20. I enjoy the idea of my weed being vaped by the heat of a giant flaming ball of hydrogen 92,956,050 miles away...

[​IMG][​IMG]