Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BluDreams Offial: Pickups and Stuff thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BluDreams, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Thanks for the comment's, unfortunately this thread won't be updated for a minute due to my current T-Break.

2. im liking the shit. definitley some of the better shit ive seen here in slc.

dude we needa take a trip to boro hopefully you know whaat im talking about.

3. Im really digging the sherlock pipe

4. what kind of grinder is that.

5. #25 BluDreams, Jan 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2011

Thanks's

I have no idea,

For real bro,

Anyway, I broke my T-Break on day nine, I know kinda sad but I just couldn't pass this shit up.

So here's some Mango Haze I picked up tonight, New Guy... was told he get's shitty stuff, but I wasn't disappointed when I picked this up.

Mango Haze:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. gotta love the the first time you get from a New Guy, you never know what to expect. Looks good dude, some 8.5/10 bud there. You should check out my thread... it needs some loving, :p Just picked up Thursday night.

last time i went through a new guy, Me and some friends got 3g/25 of shakey high mids that was very dry (bottom of the dudes bag, he gave us 6.5 grams for $50, he is a patient as well) then the next day he felt bad for us so he gave me and my buddies 2.2 g's of no name dank... so i got just over a g, ended up being 4.2ishg for $25. I was content with it... glad im back to getting buds from my bro.

7. Alright will do, and that's a damn fine deal

Packed a bowl of the Mango in the bubbler this morning.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Toked on some Blue Dreams just the other day. killer shit bro. dig this pics get up the good work!!

9. OG hindu in the first page is...damn

the bubbler ^^ is classy

i didn't even know you had this thread so now im subbed

10. yeah dude, it was a good deal but i get much better bud through my brothers caregiver and it's always hooked up. Damn that bubbler is clean... like literally clean as a whistle and it's pretty. My bubbler is shaped as a fish... ill have to post a full pic of it sometime (tonight?) Only cost me $30 from a buddy when i visited seattle this summer.

11. Heres the whole thing, recently cleaned it that's why it's spotless (should have seen it before) and you should post it, I'll check it out if you do. :smoke::smoke:

[​IMG]

12. beautiful... ill load one up in the fish tonight and snap a quick pic just for you Blu :smoke:

13. you must spread more rep around before giving it to bludreams again...lol

14. +repped, loaded some very berry in it, 'bout to roast...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. That things sick, does it got a name? Looks like a mighty tasty bowl good sir,

16. well... i haven't named her yet but "Fish Sticks" sounds like a good name (south park reference), that name just came off the top of my head for some reason.

17. nice buds :D

18. haha fish sticks is perfect

19. fish sticks it is :hello::smoke:
    [​IMG]

20. *toast* to fish stick, may you live forever and suck down a load of cannabis <3