Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

HGL Buyer Beware

• Please log in to reply

barfdog17

barfdog17

mmm chunky

• Bronze Member
  • 2,321 posts

Edited by barfdog17, 29 December 2010 - 05:28 AM.

Tihspeed

Tihspeed

master bator

• Gold Member
  • 9,242 posts

StonedPilot

StonedPilot

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
check ebay dude... I get everything there for a good price... 600 for a 300 watt light was it? thats crazy. I know ebay is nothing new but man anything u could need for a grow op is there from foxfarm nutes and soil to Hydro kits to lights and at a much batter price then u would get at a store. When it comes to seeds shop vancouverseedbank... best customer service around... if 80% of your seeds dont germ they will replace them... EBAY and VSB

maulcoy

maulcoy

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,280 posts
She called the sheriff.That's all we need to know regardless of the details.Fuck her.:smoke:

Edited by maulcoy, 29 December 2010 - 07:19 AM.

barfdog17

barfdog17

mmm chunky

• Bronze Member
  • 2,321 posts

barfdog17

barfdog17

mmm chunky

• Bronze Member
  • 2,321 posts

Burned Haze

Burned Haze

World Strain Tester

• Old School
  • 3,946 posts
I was about to paste the info from thc, but someone already did. To all who have been frauded: FUCK HIM/HER: he will get what he deserves. KARMA is a bitch

Dude i almost bought 2 345's from them intill i found out about this, OMG thank god!

-BH

barfdog17

barfdog17

mmm chunky

• Bronze Member
  • 2,321 posts

Edited by barfdog17, 02 January 2011 - 01:39 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users