Why is your log in name what it is?

Discussion in 'General' started by IvGotMilk, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Because Pink Floyd is the best! No other band is like Pink Floyd in any way...I mean they really did create their own style(s) of music.... A lot of people have never even listened to the roots of Pink Floyd and all their cds they dont play on the radio. Its really good stuff. They were really way ahead of their time with their lyrics.

2. cause im jeffrey dahlmer

3. Im smoking so fat everyone in california is smoked out.

4. Gang related murder

5. My name is Lyndon.

6. I wish I had some logical explanation...But I don't.

7. Two of my favorite strains..

8. It's my name.

laura was taken... so I tried the funky letters, most places don't accept them but GC did! I shoulda just tried laura with the funky letters w/o the marie...idr if I did try or not

9. i was really high and i saw an edited picture of smokey the bear. then i changed it to chair and thought it was the most clever name ever invented

10. my nickname

11. saw the picture sometime after reading some posts on here and put two and two together. im also generally puffin on blunts

12. cause i like the puff puff pass rule when smoking, but i also like to get hold my hits for 5-7 secs..

13. my freshmen year of college, i was the designated weed breaker upper with no grinder and i couldnt roll blunts.. so my fingerz would always get stickey..

thus stickey_fingerz spelt wrong on purpose

14. mine is supposed to be Zr-01stang which was my name on mustang forums when i had my 2001 V6 and the Zr is my old professional starcraft clan but is now used as my close friends i guess group symbol?

15. It is what it is.

16. Because I fucking hate cops.

17. Because I like the song Waiting for my Ruca.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux-feE6lfKk]YouTube - Sublime - Waiting For My Ruca[/ame]

18. Because I like to smoke mushrooms....haha no...because that's what was playing when I was trying to come up with a username.

19. Who would've thought.

ddoublevision because it sounds cool. Haha

20. Look at my sig. Yes there is an n at the end.

It was my gaming name