Show us your abs!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Drybananna, Dec 26, 2010.

1. hahah ok well its the thought that counts right?

2. Exactly. This is what I'm thinking... :bongin:

3. hmmm....o.k. i'm in. in 4 months i will dig up this thread, and put you all to shame when i return to my former glory. i'm not even lying. it's happening. i'm already on day 4, i mean, this is mostly recovery time, but once i get in good enough shape to work out everyday then i will definately put you all to shame. i'll include the face.

it's on like donkey kong :cool:

4. hmmmmm I just started working out too but i didnt think being a doucher about things was the way to go. =]

5. wtf is that shit?!

6. could you show just a little more leg please :smoke:

7. Can I or may I hmmm? :bongin:

8. Lmao/

9. ABS stands for Anti-lock Braking System. Helps to keep the tires from locking up when you stomp on the brakes and gives better controlled braking in the rain. (work at an auto parts store :D)

unfortunately no abs to contribute... give me 2 months :hello:

10. omg! i would never have known that. I thought you were building a ab machine

11. [​IMG]

makes killer look super fit compared to myself:)
    i,ve got no abbs or 6 pack just a full keg:D

peace................................:smoke:

12. haha weird looking ab machine imo :p

13. I have seen all above post. Really Nice message given by you all. And also given the effectiv ideas to make abs. You have also uploaded your pisture that very funny and really with good persenelities. Next time I will also try to upload my picture.

14. #56 IndyAir, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2011
    I need to smoke a whole load more bowls before I have the guts to start posting on here :cool:

15. Get to puffing, my dear boy.
    Pics or GTFO!
    Just kidding, but I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.
    I'd hit it.... :ey:

16. #58 TheHermit, Jan 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2011
    I really need to start exercising, I'm too young to start getting the fat I'm getting, I used to be so skinny that I needed to push my stomach out to make it look like I got something, now I have to suck it in! And where the fuck did these love handles come from? Haha. Hopefully it won't be too hard, I'm just looking to lose fat not looking for nice muscles.

17. This guy is pretty hot.

18. This is an old picture but nothing has changed

[​IMG]