Show us your abs!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Drybananna, Dec 26, 2010.

1. #422 ixBeachbumxi, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    was laid up from surgery 2 weeks ago for a week straight so i lost pretty much all tone i had to my skinny boy abs :p.

Gimme till july tho... they'll be back..

011.JPG

2. #423 philevans1992, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

3. :eek: someones a big spender haha. idk how important the glutamine and glucosamine is but whatever ur doin is clearly workin for u so no reason to change it up .

why do u take BCAA's, are u doing fasted training?

4. yes thats true, but BCAA's are about 25% of the protein you get throughout the day, so you get plenty of it already. I was wondering if you did fasted training because its useful preworkout to increase protein synthesis while keeping the body in a fasted state

5. New here!

Yay abz that are comming in!

Attached Files:

• abz.jpg
      abz.jpg
      File size:
      30.8 KB
      Views:
  6. [​IMG]

My abs and I at the water park last summer lol

7. Thanks, that's the most recent picture I have where you can see my stomach but I have a lot more definition now.

8. no thank you although they are intimidating

9. im very earthy

Attached Files:

• tt.jpg
      tt.jpg
      File size:
      190.5 KB
      Views:
  10. I <3 this thread...Jeff your hawt im sucker for that v. your looken a lil uh blitzed

11. Abs, abs, abs, I love abs. GC delivers some lovely abs. :love:

Fuck yes at the chicks posting too. Everyone looks amazing.

Im also a HUGE sucker for the v, ughh I love it.

12. gawd banana the v its soooo hott! idk what it is....more please!!! :)

@Jeff is there any other way?

13. Can chicks get that v-shape? Probably a stupid question, it's just that Pink has one and I just can't get one. :cry:

Pink, man.. I don't know how she does it. :eek:
    [​IMG]

Anyway, weird view of mine.
    [​IMG]

14. sexy abs, and i like the tat.

yes it is possible for women to get the V, but you don't see it often because it typically comes from lifting heavy weights. The v comes out from having a strong core, so you need to do things such as squats, deadlifts, etc.

I think it looks kinda wierd on girls tho :rolleyes:

15. Looking goood girl! If Pinks rocking the V then girls most def can get them!

16. I don't really have ab's, but there's some definition there. :rolleyes: I have more muscle in my arms and legs than anything. this is due to lifting heavy stuff throughout the day at work. that's my only workout. would like to tone my hips and thighs, but have a lack of motivation :smoke::smoke::smoke:. lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. You should be content with what you have now, and definitely don't get the V.. for dudes only lol.