Show us your abs!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Drybananna, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Don't :ey:

Is that creepy enough? or maybe I went too far.

2. If you say so.

One can never go too far. Not on GC.

3. This is from last summer.

The majority of my ab exercises come from Leg lifts, and the seated ab machine (straps over shoulders)

Attached Files:

4. Not too shabby at all my friend, not shabby at all.

5. haha damn seein this thread instantly made me wish I still had a camera. I've almost always had abs, I'm pretty lucky I can even goin a while without sit ups and still have one

6. #26 Drybananna, Jan 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2011
    Bored? Yes. :( I also just really wanted to see some GC members abs WHICH you have very nice abs by the way, sir. :cool: Very nice @ the rest too, except those scary fake pics. :hide:

Though I just realized most members on GC are male, and most males don't wanna see other male's abs so this topic was prob a bad idea.. Ahhh! Oh well.

Us chicks can still admire them. :D

I also love fitness though, so excuse the douchetastic feelings and be proud of your abdominals post 'em up :love:

7. It'll get em all hot and bothered.

I put them up for the ladies mostly, but it is a forum so whoever wants to look can look, right? I hardly ever want to see repetitive memes posted but people constantly post those so. :p

Rawr. Gym time now.

8. work in progress :)

Attached Files:

9. I just started working out again so go easy on me but no edits a pic in my bathroom poor lighting.

Attached Files:

10. Is that Hello Kitty robe yours?
    And are you.... nakey?? :eek:

11. I don't have abs, but I do have the popeye-arm-side-effects of excessive wanking and a great personality! HA

:hide:

12. no i have a little sister and sounds like you want me to be however I am not.

13. [​IMG]

They've saved my life many times.

14. Why would I complain about a naked guy?

15. Meh, lol.
    [​IMG]

16. smoke that herb errr-fuckin-day

Attached Files:

17. I love this thread thank you OP !

18. Did not say you were just said sounds like you want me to be.

19. I wouldn't be opposed to it...
    But it doesn't really do me any good.