Show us your abs!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Drybananna, Dec 26, 2010.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412639592.111230.jpg
    The scars are from dh skating. Gotta start exercising soon to make em more noticeable

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ughhh I need to give up my beer if I hope to compete with the blades in this thread lol

3. 1412903642465.jpg

Gotta put more work in.

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413127343.247413.jpg

Just been eating clean and staying active.
    Gotta start hitting the gym to make significant gains.

Sent from my eyephone

5. Nice Static!! Still ripped AF for no gym !!! But as us knowledgeable ppl know, Abs are made in the Kitchen ( eating healthy ) !! So props man!

Though id join in and give another one week update lol!! Work Bathroom Selfie 😂😂

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413316902.851270.jpg

6. Holy shit, I am lol'ing so hard at these posts I made.  So weird that this was three years ago.  When my ablature was the result of emaciation and not ... muscly stuff.

My core is much better now.  

7. #3767 masterGZA, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2014
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There ya go ladies, I'm 18 and probably should hit the gym

8. Finding it hard as fuck to lose that last bit of stomach fat, it sucks! 

20141025_003749.jpg

9. Have you tried carb cycling?

To be honest I haven't really tried anything, just eating healthy. I haven't tried it no, what does it entail?

11. basically alternating between high and low carb days, six times a week, saving the seventh day for reward meals.

You can read more about it here: http://dailyburn.com/life/health/carb-cycling-meal-plan/

12. Showin abs when they're a lil more toned for contrast :). But still feelin good enough about myself for this one

[​IMG]

13. Looking husky bro..whats your diet/training schedule usually look like?

14. #3774 fancypantsdawg, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2014
    thanks man, wall of text comin right up :p

diet

Mundane meals on weekdays, pig out uni-meals on weekends lol. I always stress this: everyone's body is so different. What works for me might be total shit for someone else. 
    Anyway mundane meals consist of a HUGE plate of broccoli and then eggs right after, for example. I can't recommend broccoli enough. Broccoli is my babydaddy. Asparagus too. Other meals consist of brown rice and veggies and imitation meat  loaded w protein (i dont eat meat. you can cringe at the imitation meat but some of that shit is mad good :p ). Only bread I eat is Ezekiel bread, fucking DELICIOUS, find that shit and buy it dude. i shoot for about 250g protein 500g carbs atm. 3000 calories off, ~3300 on
    Protein shake for when I'm extremely lazy, Syntha-6 the cookies n cream flavor. Cliff builder bars too.

training sched

Right off the bat - I've started doing leg day every day. I realize now that (in my case at least) there's no loss in working them out every day. In fact recently I've started to do every part, every day (or almost). Steering away from the whole "back/arms day" "leg day" "whateverthefuck day" has benefited me but again, that's me. I try to vary it up every day between: bench press, bent over rows, barbell curls, leg press, stiffleg deadlifts, overhead barbell press, crunches, n squats. chin ups here n there but not a regular thing. i am also CONSTANTLY moving at the gym btw, usually between two exercises. no waiting around, compound sets all the way. 

other than that i do a bit of parkour and flag football every now n then n that's about it. but im not nearly as consistent about those as i am about the gym tho. i pour a lot of my anger out at the gym so it's really become a great outlet for me in that sense but i've been guilty of overtraining in the past (that was over a yr ago however). im learnin every day tho. anyway thats about it dude, hope i helped some

edit- i forgot to add. cheese. lots and lots of cheese

15. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqienPHFyxQ

Video of my abs & physique

16. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415334613.323982.jpg

17. I don't think I have much to show but here they are anyway..

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418791867.220497.jpg

18. Lol huge progress and i havent shown since my start back into it after my accident in June this is me now :) hard ass work, healthy diet gym 5 days a week and proper supps. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418862229.004032.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418862252.396906.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418862269.299223.jpg

19. ^ Good progress dude, keep it up.