Show us your abs!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Drybananna, Dec 26, 2010.

1. Haha hahahahaha that's funny shit

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406653663.982015.jpg

More progression all around :) lol everyones getting baaaaked by the sun!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3723 Digital Veil, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2014
    Blurry work bathroom selfie [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. #3725 fancypantsdawg, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2014
    well im caving in and posting on here finally. at 205, about 2.5 years of progress

[​IMG]

lovin the bladies that are posting on here btw.....thought this would only be a circlejerk for blades so it was a nice surprise  :p

5. There are no words. Your body is stunning Fancyface. wow

6. #3727 fancypantsdawg, Aug 10, 2014
    thanks!! the gym's become an obsession for me and my addictive personality, but better that than other habits things :) this was around 3 years ago before my friend got me into fitness

[​IMG]

yes i had diamond earrings and yes i still sport the same nickel chain

edit- i just noticed my 4 inch lowered bathing suit......ugh......

7. God damn bro... great work.

8. What's your program look like... if you don't mind me asking?

9. #3730 flooyeezy, Aug 10, 2014
    It's a great obsession to have, your transformation is amazing. There's nothing better than watching the real time transformation weight training gives you, due to ex bfs I know that isn't all that is involved, the whole lifestyle change. Totally worth it for you, tip of the cap to ya.

I love diamond earrings on a dude, it's all good! The swim shorts... not so much :p

Edit:spelling... too excited to type properly ^_^

10. not at all dude.
    while lately i havent been following anything specific other than my usual activities, up until about 4 months ago i followed all pro's guide on bb. ill fetch you the link if you havent seen it yet but my bro (hes at 225, huge guy) was the one that directed me to it. i also on the side would do a lot of soccer and parkour. prior to 4 months ago my diet consisted of pretty much only eggs, broccoli, spinach, brown rice, and Ezekiel bread (which i cant recommend enough if you wanna get your carb fix). but i got called out on being "that guy" that can't have a certain meal with friends because i was cutting lol so i dropped that and now eat more freely. the only thing is that i seem to be going towards the junky end now and eating tons of take-out which is a no and it's insane how much i can feel the difference 

im high man but i hope it wasnt too scattered or ramble-y

11. Not at all bro i really appreciate it. I just started going to a regular gym myself a month ago, did crossfit for a few years. I'm on wendler 531 but I need ideas for accessory lifts

12. You got some great size for your diet. There's a lot of good carb in there but eggs were your only source of protein? No chicken or anything? Any supplements? Also how many calories around do you shoot for?

Looking good man. Trying to get to your level, almost there but I need to work harder and be more disciplined. Keep up the beast work.

13. #3734 fancypantsdawg, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2014
    no chicken dude, no meat either. i dont eat them at all, i havent for years, so yeah eggs were my main source.....in moderation because of my heart tho.

my diet varied throughout the months obviously but right now i do about 250g of protein and 500g of carbs. initially, like when i started off, i had a fast metabolism and would have to do more towards 600-700g of carbs though so it depends. 3000 calories off, 3300 on

thanks for the support dude, keep at it too. consistency is key. took me a while to get the extent of that despite my bro trying to drill it into my head

also these bad boys played a huge part as well:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and cliff builder bars. and random shakes that you can find recipes for online  :yummy:

edit- 8/25 gonna add some along the way

[​IMG]

14. Wow solid progression man

Omega369

15. hard work pays off mofucka. good job

you run any steronz?

16. #3737 fancypantsdawg, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    nah, never been curious either. funny cause im curious about so many other drugs :p ive two buddies that i can think of that have also scared me shitless in regards to the acne among other things so no thank you

17. dude you're 20?!?! :eek:

what the fuck do they put in the water in florida? dr. banner's gamma rays?

18. hahaha was actually about to edit my post and mention how important water was  :p gotta be dr. b's

19. Glad to hear about your progression fancypants. I just transferred my addictive personality to the gym and have been going 4 months straight and I'm living it.
    Thanks for the motivation!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    *loving

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app