wattap from florida!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lovedatherb, Dec 23, 2010.

1. The irony, my last post was @ 420... rofl

2. Hahaha, sounds like a good day man!!!

3. [quote name='"greedyorphan"']Shut up STONE. Nobody asked you lol j/k[/quote]

:smoke: :cool:

4. yup yup sounds about like my day too man,wait, actually what i want my day to turn into now that you mentioned fish im craving some it might be decent fishing out in mayport tonight...might go thaw out some of the shrimp i caught earlier in the season,...sucks im dry right now or id be frying myself first. might have to trim a taste test,from a friend,lol 6 weeks souldnt be toooo gnarly for a sample eh?;)

5. I'd love some shrimp also but we're saving all the shrimp we got left for a big shrimp pasta meal for sometime next week.

6. hell yeah they shrimp are dank as hell, had many boils late summer early fall and they ran earlier than uasual this year and larger than i expected, granted i just went to a little public park with a floating dock and didnt manage to use a boat this year. you manage to snag a fat stash?

7. Naw man.These are store bought.I wish.

8. True that i buy em too but u really should try shrimping its a fuckin blast, i mean throwin a castnet over and over can get tiring but me and the girlfriend would just go to a lil park by our house thats on the river and wed make some meal up and chum em up, useda catch so many large middle finger sizer's (jumbo) haha and wed spend longer cleaning em than catchin em cos wed get em by the 5 gal bucket, plus itd be fun to teach ya ol' lady how to throw a castnet n shit take her ass fishin mine loved it.

9. That sounds fun. I don't know if she'd be down.LoL She's more into the cooking portion of the meal than anything. I'd do it for sure though.Maybe you guys can come around and we'll all go together.I'm sure if she saw another chick doing it, it'd motivate her to. :p

10. Just moved here from Austin, Texas living in riverview area now! Been sober since I've been here :( lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. That sucks man^^^ bummer

12. i'm in Tampa. Just vaped some oil in my new micro g pen. the bad thing is i couldn't go outside , so i just opened the window and turned on a fan. Yall think it smells ?

13. Venice here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app