Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long will one hit stay in your system

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xEtceteraaa, Dec 23, 2010.

1. How long will one hit stay in your system for urine tests

2. As far as I know, it all depends on your amount of body fat and how much you exercise/sweat. So, it varies from person-to-person.

3. Anywhere from a week or two, to maybe a month. There really isn't any way to tell. Since it was only one hit, it shouldn't stay long. Get an at-home urine test to make sure.

4. If you going to take a chance then mine aswell make it worth it and hit that shit...Then drink 5 gallons of water a day and your good.

5. I gotta say I agree like, one hit is nothing really - you didn't say if it was like one hit a day, an hour or nothing so it so depends on how your smoking really.....

6. One hit won't show up on a drug test for longer then a day if it even shows up. If your that paranoid buy a drug test and check.

7. "For occasional marijuana use (or single
    event usage), at the 50 ng/mL cutoff level,
    it would be unusual for the detection of
    cannabinoids in urine to extend beyond
    3-4 days following the smoking episode
    (using the currently available laboratorybased
    screening methods or the currently
    available on-site THC detection devices).
    At the 20 ng/mL cutoff for cannabinoids,
    positive urine drug test results for the
    single event marijuana use would not be
    expected to be longer than 7 days."

From "THE MARIJUANA DETECTION WINDOW: DETERMINING
    THE LENGTH OF TIME CANNABINOIDS WILL REMAIN
    DETECTABLE IN URINE FOLLOWING SMOKING
    A CRITICAL REVIEW OF RELEVANT RESEARCH AND CANNABINOID
    DETECTION GUIDANCE FOR DRUG COURTS
    By Paul L. Cary, M.S.

8. one time i had been smokin straight for months and smoked a half hour before my test. I think i had a broken UA cause i passed it. but i cant remember if that was a dream or not

9. I took one hit and passed the next week without doing too much cept running

10. 1 hit? why would u only smoke 1 hit! hail mary my mind has been blown......

• Like Like x 1
  11. hah i got high off one hit

and if it gets out your system quicker then that would be the reason its worth it

12. yeah truwe i guess. your a pimp man im wasted

13. haha yeah have fun

14. So I took literally one toke yesterday after I passed my monthly drug test and my next test isn't until November, for probation. Will I pass it?