No lighter! No matches! What do

Discussion in 'General' started by Bombr, Dec 23, 2010.

1. ALRIGHT GUYS! STONER EMERGANCY. Nicely Packed bowl waiting to catch on fire....

BUT I GOT NO BIC!! D;

No matches.. Whats some Safe (as in not lighting a peice of paper then on my bowl) way to Smoke my weed without a lighter. i have a stove. but cant let my girl know im smokin before work ^.^ so if i have to light a cig or somethin i can do that but its harsh to hit..
    can i get some suggestions on what to do?

2. My uncle once lit birthday cake candles with a fucking plumbers blow torch. I dunno what to tell you, but try beat that alpha male stature. Just fucking try.

3. dude this has happened 100 times with me best thing would be the cigarete from the stove to the bong...
    or you can light some string but not all types as some will just melt and have a bad smell

4. damn... hmm wish i had a paper haha any other suggestions>?

5. also this may sound crazy but pop out to the store and buy a lighter or matches

6. Use a battery and steel wool, or check for any light bulbs that seem hot enough then take a tissue wrap it around anything and lay it on the bulb and blow :)

if both arent good i have a few other ways

7. Magnifying glass and sunlight.

8. give up

and goto work! ;)

which im guessing happened

9. got a woodburner? the type to etch things into wood, just plug it in and turn it on. or a soldering iron? or even a magnifying glass? solar bowls are a great alternative..just sayin

10. #11 Tyro01, Dec 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2010
    Heat a piece of metal (butterknife, paperclip, bobbypin (eww)) up in your stove to red hot (preferably on the burner) then touch that on ur weed and inhale.

it would be kinda like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L2KyR2SMJQ]YouTube - 2 grams in 5 minutes[/ame]

11. I just had this problem!!! I have one of those coil stoves, and I lit the end of a spaghetti stick and it caught fire right at the end haha so that works!

12. #13 geetardude, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    Hot knives. You'll have to empty the weed from your bowl onto the knives. Or you could just roll a joint and light it on the stove. If you're set on smoking out of your bowl, then yeah light a piece of paper and try not to burn yourself and smoke that bowl.

13. Go and buy one at the store, then tell your girlfriend you can smoke whenever the fuck you want, while blowing smoke in her face. Bitches love that shit.

14. light the ciggy on the stove, use that to light your bongs.

15. This is why you just buy loads of lighters.  

Every time you're at the shop and think "do I need a lighter?", buy one anyway.  One day you'll have enough surplus lighters to never have to worry about it again.  And get a backup box of matches to be safe.

16. [​IMG]

17. Takr a rolling pape.and lay it flat, rub wax on it and then twist it up now u can light that to light ur bowl

Sent from my r800i from the intergalactic spacestation!

18. Solar hit man, use a magnifying glass  :smoking:

19. I always buy 2 lights and always buy another when the first runs out.