Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Sura-Jell

• Please log in to reply

420Nig

420Nig

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
I was told if you take sura-jeal before a drug test it can clean your system so nothing comes up on the drug tests. Does this work? Its like a jelly mix.

herbsman420

herbsman420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 768 posts
I have heard this too. Never tried it though.

Rolling_Stoned

Rolling_Stoned

a GC poet

• Old School
  • 813 posts
WTF is sura-jell?

knospe420

knospe420

Killing Me Softly

• Registered Upgraded
  • 433 posts
actually its sur-gel and its what they use to make jellys and preservatives you can find at walmart mix it with about a liter of water and drink it about 2-3 hours before your piss test. o and be sure to drink as much water inbetween that time as you can. iv tried it and it worked for me so good luck

sixer

sixer

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,023 posts
same tyhing as certo

puts a layer of jelly around ur organs or some shit, and the fluids u drink after that are what you will piss, and won't be contaminated by the thc, as long as u excrete all the fluids origionally in your blatter it should work for a few hoiurs

mrghozt

mrghozt

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,903 posts
if u smoke 3+ times a day its pretty impossible to beat a state probabtion test...take it from me....i failed 5 of em :( i tried everything from alka selzter tabs that clean out ur system to liquids....i even tried one of those bags of fake urine with the fake penis coming out....i couldnt get the fucker to pour out the fake piss without the guy watching me seeing...fucking POs i hate em....i prepared for like a week too drinking water and taking goldenseal pills....and i mean i DRANK WATER...TONS OF THE SHIT...its makes me gag now i drank so much.....and all that shit still didnt work....my fuckin level was 166 for one of the tests w/e that means...sorry to type so much but talking about that really pisses me off...lol peace out!

geetardude

geetardude

Buzzed Guitarist

• Old School
  • 2,920 posts
Hey,

I've heard from a lot of people that Certo works. Just take the shit 2 hours before the test, and drink massive amounts of water, and be sure to piss at least once before the test and it should be A-OK. Peace.

-Timmy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users