Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Alternative for a ratchet?

• Please log in to reply

UpstateToking

UpstateToking

I just will abide like a river flow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 874 posts
Okay. I look up on youtube how to make a homemade bong, and they all require one thing. A ratchet. Is there something simpler I can use? I saw other things, like using baking clay or a screen but that's too complicated. Any suggestions? :confused:

wheresthebud?

wheresthebud?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts
a metal tip from a pen. or i have this thing that is supposed to be part of an air compressor, but it works great for homemade bongs. im not sure what its called though.:(

s6yugi6

s6yugi6

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
make a cone shaped bowl using a coke can. cut that shit, roll it into a cone, tape it, put it on your stem, pack it, smoke it, and your high.

TYRELHAHA

TYRELHAHA

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,612 posts
a ratchet is easy to find look in ur dads tools or goto hardware store

UpstateToking

UpstateToking

I just will abide like a river flow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 874 posts

make a cone shaped bowl using a coke can. cut that shit, roll it into a cone, tape it, put it on your stem, pack it, smoke it, and your high.

and would it be okay to use a bic pen for a stem?

s6yugi6

s6yugi6

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

and would it be okay to use a bic pen for a stem?

umm thats what i did when i was younger. but plastics/pvc's should be avoided at all costs, you will kill your lungs. but hey sometimes you gotta do, what you gotta do. do it and dont make it a habit. save some money and buy glass.

Lunati

Lunati

• Registered Upgraded
  • 792 posts
Umm you wont need a rachet for a homemade bong, you will need a socket to act as a bowl.

Post pics when your done with your piece!

maulcoy

maulcoy

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,280 posts

a ratchet is easy to find look in ur dads tools or goto hardware store

Don't mess up a good ratchet set, a decent set costs big money.If it says made in china go for it.

matbel8

matbel8

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
just use a flashlight head

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users