Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Alternative for a ratchet?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UpstateToking, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Okay. I look up on youtube how to make a homemade bong, and they all require one thing. A ratchet. Is there something simpler I can use? I saw other things, like using baking clay or a screen but that's too complicated. Any suggestions? :confused:

2. a metal tip from a pen. or i have this thing that is supposed to be part of an air compressor, but it works great for homemade bongs. im not sure what its called though.:(

3. make a cone shaped bowl using a coke can. cut that shit, roll it into a cone, tape it, put it on your stem, pack it, smoke it, and your high.

4. a ratchet is easy to find look in ur dads tools or goto hardware store

5. and would it be okay to use a bic pen for a stem?

6. umm thats what i did when i was younger. but plastics/pvc's should be avoided at all costs, you will kill your lungs. but hey sometimes you gotta do, what you gotta do. do it and dont make it a habit. save some money and buy glass.

7. Umm you wont need a rachet for a homemade bong, you will need a socket to act as a bowl.

Post pics when your done with your piece!

8. Don't mess up a good ratchet set, a decent set costs big money.If it says made in china go for it.

9. just use a flashlight head