Marijuana Prices/Weights

Discussion in 'General' started by Vincent16, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Ok i'm relatively new to smoking, however i'm curous to the prices of pot. I want to know the prices for good bud, mids, and regs, and how much each thing should weigh out to. And if i don't have a scale, how can I tell if im getting skimped or not?

2. mid-grade
    1 gram=10dollars
    1/8 oz=3.5grams=20-25dollars
    1/4 oz=7 grams=40-45 dollars
    1/2 oz=14 grams=65-70 dollars
    1 oz=28grams=115-125 dollars

you can normally tell if your bag is getting pinched by eye. i never ahve a scale but i can tell the diff. between 1/8 and 3 grams so idk i guess you get used to seein an amount and you eye it out

3. the prices vary from dealer to area of wear you get your bud from etc. if you konw the person well thne they have less of a chance of pinchin your bag if you get what im saying and friends or dealers youve bought off for a while might "upgrade" you by like selling 4 grams or 5 grams as 1/8 etc. welcome to GC.toke up

4. I basically say a good 8th fills the bottom of a regular sized ziplock. If its a little less then I dont go to that dealer for awhile cuz he skimped, or ill have a girl get a 1/4 and split it with her, they always seem to get hooked up with better shit then i get, and more of it, from the same dealer. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

5. its all too fuckin expensive..

Bling bling greed has fucked all smokers..

growing is the only way to really enjoy weed....paying some jerk a huge profit just because he carried a bag across town is ridiculous..

I cant help but rant.....Ive been pissed ever since columbian gold went to 40.00 an once.....now gold is something no bodies even seen in 2 decades...

6. lemme see some pictures, that would be awesome. And anyone know where i can buy a little digital scale at?

7. LOL....startin to sound like 5/0

ebay...you didnt know that?....hummm

8. naw ebay isint an option, i was wondering if walmart or some other big store has them. And im only asking for pics cause i wanna be able to visually see what it looks like, so i have somthing to compare to.

9. It's actually pretty hard to compare just by looking. Some people may have a "knack" for eyeing out, but since density varies so much from bag to bag, one can look skimpy and one can look over-filled and they could both be 7g or whatever you're buying.

A scale is a very good investment if you're buying in weight. And dude, just go to the store and ask if they have any, or call them.

10. Google Image Search.