Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Want to spend between $100-$250 on a bubbler -- advice/recommendations?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HTiger, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Distilled or multi-chambered (or both?). What would you do if you were going to spend that much on a bubbler -- what would you look for to justify the purchase and get the sickest piece ever?

2. Well grasscity has a pretty good looking bubbler thats pretty cheap. You can see it on the notice banner displaying their discounts. The Weed Star Double Bubbler 2.0

But if i were to spend 250 on a bub, id get a very nice artistic piece, or the nicest hitting mofo i could find

3. My bubbler is a luke wilson 6 arm bub, I own two, a broken and a new one. :p

These are beast and avg price is 215-245.

[​IMG]

4. Any other thoughts?

5. Just go to your local headshop and look around for the bubbler that looks the coolest to you, because essentially all bubblers work the same.

6. I'd take the $100-250 and buy a nice bong as opposed to a bubbler, but that's just me.

7. If I were spending that much i would go on etsy and have dwb make me a custom bubbler. Cause then you can choose the style, size, color, etc. let us know what you decide on though. :D

8. You'd probably be better off taking that and buying a nice bong. You can get a really decent bong for that much.

Or if you're planning on spending 100 - 250, you could spend like 125 on a bubbler and 125 on a bong. Best of both worlds.

9. Damn sick. If I have the spare cash yes I would get it for 200. Though might have to spend more to replace the diffuser depending on what type it is... =\
    Its on my wish list now dammit. lol

10. Personally I'd buy a bong that's between 100-150 and spend the rest on the bud you're gonna pack it up with.

11. you should go to mexico and get 2 pounds of weed.