Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

marijuana flavored herbs

• Please log in to reply

terdburglar349

terdburglar349

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Whats herb could i smoke that would taste like and smell like marijuana. Could i find theese at headshops.

JaaY

JaaY

• Registered Upgraded
  • 122 posts
You could try some "legal buds" but I have never tried them. If you want somthing that smells like weed buy some coltsfoot and some skullcap and mix em with only a pinch of coltsfoot (its used for cleaning ones lungs) and skullcap is a sedative. They dont look much like weed though. Cant help yah there.

astro

astro

Captain of Outer Space

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,440 posts
If you're looking to rip people off by selling them something that looks/smells like bud, then you should know that it's just as illegal to sell fake drugs so you might as well sell the real thing.

scking

scking

The Philadelphian

• Registered Upgraded
  • 272 posts
umm u want it to smell like weed and taste like weed and look like weed then just get some weed and beatin ppl with shit like that is fucked up. jut beet coke head with tyloneal pm and shhit

Wocka

Wocka

skim or die.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 559 posts
i wanna get some weed nuggets with no thc and have my friends smoke it and laugh at them when they say there so blazed.. fakes

ziggyshugenadz

ziggyshugenadz

yes, i am awesome

• Old School
  • 1,823 posts
if your planning on ripping someone off then fuck you man. its such a shitty feeling to get ripped off i hope whoever you sell the fake weed to gets 40 of his homies and kicks the futter shit out of you. if your not trying to rip someone off then sorry for my rant i just hate people who rip other people off.

designatedtoker

designatedtoker

reprsent them slantd eyes

• Old School
  • 1,519 posts
vaporize it, givem the vap'd bud, ive done it, lol

terdburglar349

terdburglar349

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
im not talking about ripping peopl off i just want something that taste like weed

Tekhnix

Tekhnix

• Registered Upgraded
  • 380 posts
basil

Norvy1

Norvy1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 500 posts

if your planning on ripping someone off then fuck you man. its such a shitty feeling to get ripped off i hope whoever you sell the fake weed to gets 40 of his homies and kicks the futter shit out of you. if your not trying to rip someone off then sorry for my rant i just hate people who rip other people off.

Shut your fucking gansta hood mouth. Dont act all hard on these forums. Did he ever say once he was going to rip people off. I dont think so.

DurbanPoison

DurbanPoison

Gonzo

• Old School
  • 4,663 posts
^^^ I think everyone needs to chill - have a smoke, and say I"m sorry. LoL, keep the peace dudes!

JeraldoRonaldo

JeraldoRonaldo

Pistil Whipped

• Old School
  • 882 posts
The only real gangster here is Negligent. Ain't nobody scarier than neg.

DurbanPoison

DurbanPoison

Gonzo

• Old School
  • 4,663 posts

The only real gangster here is Negligent. Ain't nobody scarier than neg.

Yup.

ziggyshugenadz

ziggyshugenadz

yes, i am awesome

• Old School
  • 1,823 posts

Shut your fucking gansta hood mouth. Dont act all hard on these forums. Did he ever say once he was going to rip people off. I dont think so.

did you read the second thing i said. if he wasnt rippin anyone off then im sorry. i just hate rip off artists they fuckin piss me off.

Norvy1

Norvy1

• Registered Upgraded
  • 500 posts
my bad

HoboSexual

HoboSexual

Registered Marijuana User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 502 posts
i got this big sample pack of a bunch of those legal herbs and crap from a headshop near me. they were all crap none of them smell like bud, some of them look like it tho. they included blue lotus california poppy wild dagga some mixes and a bunch of other crap ive never heard of.the only one with real effects is salvia, crazy shit.

seriously dont buy any of those legal herbs, your paying for fucking sticks and leaves that dont do anything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users