You know your stoned when.....

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by hippycowgirl, Oct 21, 2005.

1. when the wind calls your name and you respond

2. #6602 smokeydbear, Aug 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2015
    U know your stoned when in the Dunkin donuts drive thru the person before u paid it forward and u continue to hand the cashier ur money

3. When you've been at a stoplight for a minute...... And then realize it's a stop sign.

4. When I'm reading a really good book and it takes 5 minutes to read a single page because I keep forgetting what I read in the last paragraph.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ...you eat 5 Eggo waffles in under a minute.

6. When you dab a piece of a butter finger

7. When you forget your smoking a bubbler and not a bowl and you try to blow the cashed bowl out. friend did that less then 5 mins after I reminded him.

8. #6608 UniqueGrass, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
    When you put something in the microwave, close the door, and can't remember what to enter because you forgot what you put in there lol

9. When that mailbox is watching too closely over your shoulder.

10. When ur smoking on a killer dab and end up dropping it mid hit and somehow sit on the dab making it stick to ur pants. Then u try everything u can to get it off your pants and end up just cutting a patch out and smoking part of your pants. Happend to a buddy of mine the other night lol

11. When you turn the timer on the pizza oven and put the pizza in, then go to check the pizza 10 minutes later to realize you never plugged the pizza oven in.

When you realize you've been standing there doing nothing for an hour.

When you hear water going through the pipes and you think something is going to explode.

When you watch a movie that you've seen sober and it's suddenly hilarious.

12. When you order pizza and when the delivery guy gets here you take the pizza and close the door then remember yku have to pay the guy

13. I know I'm stoned when I forget to put the sublimator heating element back on the atomizer.

I guess few will know what I mean but it's so annoying

14. you get that shiteating grin on your face

15. You know you're stoned when you run around the house looking for your lost dog. Calling his name, opening the door and calling him and then you see him on the couch where you had been sitting together. And he's looking at you like WTF???

16. When you're mentally imagining what food you're going to eat next whilst you're eating a big mac, fries and strawberry milkshake

17. You know you're stoned when you have to turn the brightness of your phone down.

18. You know you're stoned when your sister asks you to video something and 20 mins later asks to see it and you realize you didn't press record.

You know you're stoned when, you're waiting for a text back from someone for what feels like forever, then realizing you didn't even send the text you're waiting for the reply to.

19. You know you're stoned when you're stoned.

20. This guys not even joking, I just smoked a bowl and he's right