You know your stoned when.....

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by hippycowgirl, Oct 21, 2005.

1. When you're watching cartoons in the morning and laugh so hard so often, everyone wakes up.

When you buy 10 dollars worth of candy and chips.

When walking feels weird.

When you feel your clothes without trying to.

When you can watch anything and laugh.

2. Lit up my finger instead of the pipe

3. When you go to a chinese restaurant at 3:00 am then realize that you forgot your wallet. The restaurant also has a little pond for fish, I kept feeding them rice and chicken when they weren't looking.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Just forgot what I was going to say

• Like Like x 1
  5. When you watch a YouTube video, forget what it is about and decide to watch a different video and it's the same video you just watched.

• Like Like x 1

6. When you close your eyes and the high intensifies. Mediation when super stoned is the best thing you will ever feel from weed alone.

7. Called someone and forgot who I was calling and what I was calling them for

• Like Like x 2
  8. You start to talk for no reason and make up some story like this time i was fishing and I caught a fucking Sasquatch then I released it in to the wild where it raised the Blue clues and Santa clause. It then soon later became the major of Mexico. After two months as the supreme major it was killed by the cia. Which the media told us it was the Mexican cartel but if you knew the squatch you would know that the drugs lords fucks with him hard. Stories were Santa clause had a big part in his assassination. He though Sasquatch was steeling his rain deer and eating them, but blues clues had a chain restaurants serving the rain deer burgers. Long story short It was a bloody

9. YKYSW
    You yell out peoples names bc you think you recognize them but your just blazed and look retarded

10. You know you're stoned when you are holding your bag of weed with your teeth and packing another bowl in your car while you're sitting next to a cop in a fucking uniform in a fucking Mark fucking squad car. Yeah I was stoned

• Like Like x 2

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. When I pack myself a fat bowl of hash, and forget to smoke it.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. You know you're stoned when you think the solution to 5 minute parking at 7/11 is to reverse out of the space and then back into it.
    ...true story

14. When u get a cut on your finger you cant even feel then look at it and start crying cuz lt looks like it hurts

15. When your up at 3:10 am surfing r/tacobell and say "It's a crime against humanity that Taco Bell isn't open now!"

16. When you can't do nothing but look at yourself in the mirror.

• Like Like x 2
  17. You are reading a book. Somebody walks into the room and asks you why you are reading a book in the dark. You look up and say "huh? dark?"

You are looking for your glasses and cannot find them. You get frustrated and your friends start laughing at you. You tell them to shut up it's not funny.
    Your friends tell you that your wearing them (true story).

18. You know you're stoned when you're scared to look in the mirror because you think the person reflected is actually another person who's doing your same moves so you don't realize

19. When you go to Taco Bell and they tell you your order is $5.38 so you take out your bank card and $.38

• Like Like x 3