You know your stoned when.....

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by hippycowgirl, Oct 21, 2005.

1. I can barely remember the time that I can't remember..

2. You know you're stoned when you're looking at the pictures to an android phone game and scroll through the same pictures like 20 times before you figure it out.

3. #6543 anxietygurl, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2015
    when you're on the sofa couch locked in the club and so still, some guy comes and checks the pulse on your neck to make sure you're alive (true story, happened last weekend [​IMG] )

4. You know your stoned when you pour yourself a glass of water and forget you are pouring water and overflow it everywhere (true story)

5. You know you're stoned when you feel free and happy with a dry mouth.

[​IMG]

6. You just ate a whole family sized package of double stuffed Oreo cookies and you are still hungry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jealous...

8. when your geeking out reading this thread but you just don't care

9. You know you're a stoner when you plan your whole day around watching the sunset but miss it

10. You cant remember how to post a new thread. Can someone help me, i cant remember how to start a thread?

11. I was talking to my friend about her recent holiday to ibiza. 
    After maybe 10 seconds of silent walking i asked her, ''What do you think of Iceland at Christmas time?''. (I've been thinking about going for a bit of travelling.) She then looked at me very seriously and replied 'I think Marks and Spencers do a better roasted chicken and Turkey.''

12. I can't remember what year it is

13. I know I'm stoned when my vision starts to look blurry and it becomes harder to focus. 

14. You know your stoned when your putting up your christmas tree in the middle of july.

15. I was looking all over hell for my lit cigarette only to realize 10 minutes later I was holding the fucker all along

16. When you're so happy that you're so happy that you almost cry.

17. Also, when you hear your laugh and it sounds so weird to you and you wonder if it always sounds that weird.

18. You know your stoned when you just finished a really long detailed conversation to realize you are all alone.

19. you know yuor stoned when 

\\you go to eat and jwen you go to grab another handful and accidentally grap pot and put in in yoyur mouth instead 
    b

20. You laugh like wiz khalifa.

Your voice changes to a more chill tone than usual