You know your stoned when.....

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by hippycowgirl, Oct 21, 2005.

1. You hit the bowl and set it on your lap. Then you get up forgetting it was on your lap and it falls on the ground. Hopefully not concrete so it won't break but I have bad luck so it's usually broken.

2. When your cutting up a bud, and randomly tear a piece off and throw it in the ash tray.

Luckily someone noticed...

3. \tYou know your stoned when u just want to eat 1 cookie and destroy whole week food stock )

4. When your thinking if its worth it to get up to reach the remote, and you contemplate doing it for so long that you could have gotten up and done it 5 times already but your still lying there half retarted

5. This. This is like the worst thing ever. I don't even wish this on my greatest enemies.

6. You put the pipe to your lips, light the bowl without inhaling then drop the pipe on your chest. Then continue to space out for a couple seconds then pick up the pipe, just to drop it again.

Sent from my spaceship

7. When everything is hilarious.

8. Your stoned when you ask what time is it forgetting your phone is in your hand

9. You know you're stoned when you phone to order pizza and they tell you they've already closed for the night and your response is "you have literally ruined my life" (I did that once)

You know you're stoned when you and your mate spend 10 minutes seeing how many ice blocks you can fit in a glass of coke saying "but another one" in a weird voice after each ice block added

You know you're stoned when you're driving in the car with your bros on a mission to McDonald's at 1am screaming with joy at every green light you get

You know you're stoned when you spend 15 minutes staring at the wall spacing out and then returning to normal saying "fuck I'm high"

10. you slur your words

11. #6532 berner, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    You know you're stoned when you been smoking out with your brother in the garage all day and then realise you're an only child

12. You know you're stoned when you can't figure out how to put the bowl back in your bong😂😂

13. When your rushing to get to work but you get on the highway in the complete opposite direction of your job.

14. You look in the mirror.

15. It all feels like a dream

16. When you smoke some ganja

17. I was getting a Pandora station ready on my phone. While my cell was in my hand, I thought to myself "Wait where is my cell?" 
    So I walk back into my house and search for a while. Still couldn't find it.  
    Then when I went to go turn a good song up, I realized my highness/stupidity. 

18. Happens to me allllll the time man lol. Just the way it goes 😂

19. I remember one time I was super baked, making toast and feeling very anxious of the toast popping up because I knew it would startle me, so I left the kitchen planning to return in a few minutes then completely forgot about my toast